- Sending this card to the Graveyard is a cost to activate the effect to attack twice. Activating this effect starts a chain. This effect does not target.
- If “Assault Armor” is equipped to your monster, then after that you Summon another monster, “Assault Armor” remains on the field. The requirement that you control no other monsters only applies to equipping “Assault Armor”.
- If an effect is chained to “Assault Armor” that makes the target no longer a Warrior, then “Assault Armor” cannot be equipped to it, and is destroyed.
- If the equipped monster’s type changes after “Assault Armor” is already equipped to it, “Assault Armor” remains equipped to that monster.
Mentions in Other Rulings
- Max Warrior: If you use the effect of "Assault Armor" to let "Max Warrior" attack twice and destroy two monsters, its Level will be 2 and its original ATK/DEF will be ¼ of their printed value.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.