- If you control both Grave Protector and Amazoness Trainee and you destroy a monster in battle with Amazoness Trainee, you choose which effect to apply.
- If "Amazoness Trainee" and "D.D. Warrior Lady" battle, then first, the effect of "D.D. Warrior Lady" is applied and both monsters are removed from play. Afterwards, the effect of "Amazoness Trainee" cannot be applied, and you cannot return the monster to the bottom of the Deck.
- The ATK gains last as long as "Amazoness Trainee" remains face-up on the field. In addition, each time "Amazoness Trainee" destroys a monster by battle it gains an additional +200 ATK.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Konami Gameplay FAQ: Duelist Revolution Sneak Peek -- Card Rulings (Version 1.0)
- ↑ Konami OCG FAQ: If "Amazoness Trainee" and "D.D. Warrior Lady" battle, then are both monsters removed from play?
- ↑ Konami OCG FAQ: The ATK-increasing effect of "Amazoness Trainee" is applied for how long?
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.