- This card’s self-destruction ability starts a Chain after an opposing monster would be flipped face-up but before damage calculation.
- If this card attacks a face-down LIGHT monster you cannot continue to attack other LIGHT monsters.
- This card's effect which destroys itself is a Trigger Effect and starts a chain. It activates at the beginning of the Damage Step, after flipping the monsters face-up, before Damage Calculation.
- When "Ally of Justice Thousand Arms" attacks a face-down LIGHT monster, you cannot use his effect to continue to attack all other face-up LIGHT monsters.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Konami Gameplay FAQ: Starstrike Blast Sneak Peek -- Card Rulings (Version 1.0)
- ↑ Konami FAQ: Please explain the details of "Ally of Justice - Thousand Arms"' effect which destroys itself.
- ↑ Konami FAQ: When "Ally of Justice Thousand Arms" attacks a face-down monster, is it possible to attack all other LIGHT monsters?
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.