- Even if you have more than 1 “Alien Dog” in your hand, you can only Special Summon 1 when you Normal Summon an “Alien” monster.
- The effect of "Alien Dog" which places A-Counters does not target. You choose which the monster(s) on which you place the A-Counters when resolving the effect.
- If you have multiple copies of "Alien Dog" in your hand when an "Alien" monster is Normal Summoned, then you can only activate the effect of and Special Summon one copy of "Alien Dog"
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Konami Gameplay FAQ: Raging Battle -- Card Rulings (version 1.2)
- ↑ Konami FAQ: Effect Monster > Alien Dog
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Konami FAQ: At what time do you choose which monster(s) gain A-Counters by the effect of "Alien Dog"?
- ↑ Konani FAQ: If you have multiple "Alien Dog" in your hand when an "Alien" monster is Normal Summoned, then can all be Special Summoned?
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.