- In the German dub of the anime this card's name is "Geist Zoma" ("Zoma the Spirit"), in the TCG it is "Schädelzoma" ("Skull Zoma").
- In the Arabic anime dub, this card was called (طيف زوما) literally Ghost of "Zoma".
- The given approximated Arabic name (الروح الميتة - زوما) translates to Dead Spirit - "Zoma".
- In the World Championship 2008 Video game it was called "Skull Zoma"
- Rulings for this card on UDE's site were listed under this name, as well
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.