- In the Japanese anime, "Stardust Dragon" is spelled with an extra space, making it "Star Dust Dragon".
- The given approximated Arabic name (تِنِّين الغُبَار النَّجْمِي Tinniin Al-Ghubaar An-Najmii) literally means Stellar Dust Dragon and translates to Stardust Dragon.
- In the Arabic dub, this card has been called "تِنِّين الستارداست" (Tinniin As-Stardast), meaning "Dragon of Stardust"; as well as "التِنِّين الرَمَلي" (At-Tinniin Ar-Ramalii), meaning "The Sandy Dragon".
- In the American Spanish dub, this card was known as "Dragón Polvo de Estrellas" during its first appearances. Later it was known by its TCG name, "Dragón de Polvo de Estrellas".
- In the Serbian anime dub, Stardust Dragon is known as Звездани Змај.
- In the Hungarian dub, this card is known as "Csillagpor Sárkány", which translates to "Stardust Dragon".
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.