- In the Arabic anime dub, the card has been referred to by two names:
- الانصهار = Melting/Fusion (default)
- الاندماج = Fusion (once)
- In the German dub of Yu-Gi-Oh! and Yu-Gi-Oh! GX, this card is called "Fusion". As of Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's, the official TCG name "Polymerisation" is used.
- This card's Greek name is Polymerismos (Πολυμερισμός). It means "many parts" (Πολλά Μέρη), hence this card's ability to combine all parts (fusion material monsters) into one (the Fusion monster).
- In the Hungarian dub of the anime, this card is known as "Fúzió" (Fusion).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.