- This card's Arabic name (السيّاف الحارس العنيد) translates to Stubborn Guard Swordsman.
- In the Arabic anime dub, specifically in the Virtual World Arc, this card was among a few at that time that were given erroneous names due to overusing transliteration even when inapplicable. This card was called (السيّاف أبنوكشوس) "Obnoxious" the Swordsman.
- In the German dub of the anime, this card was called "Abscheulicher Elfenschwertkämpfer" ("Obnoxious Elf Swordsman"). The official TCG name "Ausgebildeter Keltischer Wächter" instead translates to "Trained Celtic Guardian". Due to the card not being part of the Guardian archetype, the name was later changed to "Ausgebildeter Keltischer Wärter".
- The Greek name given translates to "Wild Celtic Swordsman", a card name offered by the official Greek dub of the anime.
- This card's Portuguese name has only ever been printed as "Guarda Celta Re-treinado". However, the Yu-Gi-Oh! TRADING CARD GAME: Updated Card Names - Portuguese document specifies that this card was renamed from "Guardião Celta Re-treinado" to "Guarda Celta Re-treinado", despite it never being printed under the former name and having already been printed under the latter name.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.