- In the German dubs of Yu-Gi-Oh! and Yu-Gi-Oh! GX, this card is called "Macht des Spiegels" ("Mirror's Power"). It's official German TCG name "Spiegelkraft" is a more literal translation of it's English name and is used in Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's.
- In the Croatian dub, the card's name is "Moć Zrcala" (The Power of Mirror)
- "Mirror Force" effect on Croatian/Bosnian/Serbian language -
- Kada protivničko čudovište proglasi napad, sva protivničkova napadačka čudovišta su automatski uništena.
- In the Bulgarian dub, the card's name is "Огледална сила" (Mirror Power)
- In the Hungarian dub of Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal, this card is known as "Tükörkép", which translates to "Mirror Image".
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.