- In the Arabic anime dub, this card has been given two names, one appropriate, and the other mistranslated:
- غايا فارس التنّين = Gaia, the Dragon Knight
- التنّين البطل غايا = The Champion Dragon, Gaia
- In the American Spanish dub of the anime, this card was known as "Gaia el Dragón Campeón". In the European Spanish one, he was known as "Gaia el Campeón de Dragones".
- This card was named "Gaia el Campeón Dragón" in the Spanish version of Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Arena.
- The Greek name given translates to "Gaia the Dragon Knight", a card name offered by the official Greek dub of the anime.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.