- Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelist, lists "Shi no Deck Hakai" (Deck Destruction of Death) as this cards Japanese name.
- In the Arabic anime dub, this card was called (الورقة الساحقة al-Waraqatu s-Sāḥiqa) literally Crushing Card.
- The given approximated Arabic name (ڤيروس الموت المدمّر Vayrūsu l-Mawti l-Mudammir) translates to Destructive Virus of Death.
- In the German dub of the anime, this card's name appears to have been misinterpreted as it was called the "Crush-Karte" ("Crushing Card").
- The Greek name given translates to "Infectious Crush Card", a card name offered by the official Greek dub of the anime.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.