- In the Arabic anime dub, this card was called by 2 similar names:
- الحارس السيّاف = Swordsman Guard
- السيّاف الحارس = Guarding Swordsman
- In the German dub of Yu-Gi-Oh!, this card was called 'Elfenschwertkämpfer' ('Elf Swordsman'). The official German TCG card name is a direct translation of the English one; The Dark Side of Dimensions later had to use this name.
- The official Greek name given (Ξιφομάχος Κέλτης) translates to "Celtic Swordsman", a card name offered by the official Greek dub of the anime.
- A literal translation of the English name of this card in Greek could be "Κέλτης Φύλακας/Υπερασπιστής".
- The Japanese name of this card (Elf Swordsman) can be translated in Greek as "Ξωτικό Ξιφομάχος".
- In the Brazilian anime dub, this card was called Guerreiro Guardião Celta (Celtic Guardian Warrior).
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.