- The Arabic name "الكلب الحربى" of this card translated to "War Dog".
- The Japanese name of this card (Bull Demon) can be translated in Greek as "Δαίμονας Ταύρος".
- The Spanish printed name of this card ("Guía de Batalla") suffers from a mistranslation, as the word "steer" was translated as "escort". In the Yu-Gi-Oh! Forbidden Memories Spanish translation, its name was "Timón de Batalla" ("Battle Rudder") A better translation could have been "Novillo de Batalla".
- This card was known as "Moderador de Batalla" ("Battle Facilitator") in the American Spanish anime dub.
- In the videogame Yu-Gi-Oh! Worldwide Edition: Stairway to the Destined Duel, both this card and "Battle Ox" share the same name in the Spanish translation, "Buey de lucha" ("Battle ox").
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.