- In the Arabic anime dub, this card was oddly called (الكمّاشات), literally "Pincers" or "Pinchers" (same meaning).
- The given unofficial Arabic name (ندوب المعركة) translates to "Scars of Battle".
- The Japanese name of this card (Engraved Seal of Blood) can be translated in Greek as "Χαραγμένη Σφραγίδα Αίματος".
- The Spanish name of this card suffers from a mistranslation from English, as it was translated as "Battle Scared" ("Asustado de la Batalla"). A more fitting translation would have been "Marcado por la Batalla".
- The name in the European Spanish dub for this card was "Heridas de Guerra" ("War Wounds")
- The Portuguese name of this card suffers the same problem as the Spanish name. "Assustado com a Batalha" also translates as "Battle-Scared".
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.