- This card's original artwork from the manga is also used in the Bandai card game.
- This card's first Konami OCG/TCG artwork is taken from Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelist Duel 9: "Demon Lightning", specifically from the panel in which this monster is Summoned.
- This card also has 4 alternate artworks featuring it in different positions; so far, only the second one hasn't been released in the TCG.
- As with all Dungeon Dice Monsters, this card is given a different artwork in this game.
- In Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters and Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters II: Dark duel Stories, this card was drawn with a different artwork.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.