- In episode 128, this card is shown in a flashback Yubel has when she remembers the pain she felt of being sent away to space and returning to Earth after gaining the power of The Light of Destruction, which caused Yubel's body to be almost completely destroyed upon reentry.
- In episode 130, this card is shown in a flashback Jaden Yuki has when Yubel shows flashbacks to Jaden to help him remember who she was. This card can be seen when Jaden drops his Deck while he was visiting Osamu in the hospital after Yubel causes him more pain. Yubel is shown smiling after Jaden drops his cards.
- In episode 131, this card is shown in a flashback explained by Chancellor Sheppard when he explains to Jaden's friends about Jaden's relation to "Yubel". Jaden is shown using this card during his Duel against Osamu. He Tribute Summons this card by Tributing "Oscillo Hero" and "Beaver Warrior", but Osamu activates "Perfect Counter Code 123", which led to Jaden losing the Duel. After the Duel, Osamu tells Jaden that a high Level monster is useless if it can't be summoned. Jaden states he got this card as a present and that something about the card wants him to summon it. Osamu makes note of how strong Jaden's bond is, but this card then causes Osamu to fall into a coma as a result of her love to Jaden (in the dub, the conversation and Yubel's reasons are different. Here Osamu suggests to Jaden to play a different card and he should be able to win, but Jaden refuses as this card is really important to him and it feels like it wants him to summon it. Osamu tells Jaden he's just talking crazy, but a furious Yubel then responds by causing Osamu to fall into a coma.).
- This card is also shown in a different flashback explained by Chancellor Sheppard. It is revealed that when Jaden won a Kaiba Corp contest, he requested the company to send this card to space as well as he wanted Yubel to gain the same powers that "Elemental HERO Neos" would gain and hopefully make Yubel a better person. Two satellites were launched by Kaiba Corp (one containing this card and one containing "Neos"). While "Neos" gained the powers of Neo Space, it later turns out that Yubel gained the powers of the Light of Destruction, which caused this card to become corrupted.
- In episode 150, Jesse Anderson uses this card during his Duel against Adrian Gecko while the former was possessed by Yubel. He Tribute Summons this card by Tributing two "Grinder Tokens". This card then attacks "Grinder Golem". Due to the first two effects of this card, it is not destroyed and Adrian takes the Battle Damage that Jesse would take, so Jesse wins the Duel.
- This card is also shown in a flashback Jaden has when a memory bubble hits him and he sees himself as a child. Jaden notes that Yubel brought him, his friends, and his allies to the alternate dimension for a reason.
- In episode 153, Yubel uses this card during her Duel against Jaden. She Tribute Summons this card by Tributing two "Regenerating Rose Tokens". This card then attacks "Elemental HERO Sparkman". Due to this card's first two effects, it is not destroyed and Jaden takes the Battle Damage Yubel would have taken. On Yubel's End Phase, "Samsara Lotus" revives itself through its first effect and Yubel Tributes "Samsara Lotus" to keep this card on the field. On Yubel's next turn, this card attacks "Sparkman", but Jaden activates "Hero Barrier" to negate the attack. Yubel then activates "Zero Sprite" to equip the latter to this card and allow it to attack twice during each Battle Phase. This card then attacks "Sparkman" again. The attack fails, but due to this card's second effect, Jaden takes the Battle Damage that Yubel would have taken. On Yubel's End Phase, "Samsara Lotus" revives itself through its first effect and Yubel Tributes "Samsara Lotus" to keep this card on the field. In the next episode, this card attacks "Neo-Spacian Aqua Dolphin" twice. Due to the first two effects of "Yubel", it is not destroyed and Jaden takes all the Battle Damage Yubel would have taken. On Yubel's End Phase, "Samsara Lotus" revives itself through its first effect and Yubel Tributes "Samsara Lotus" to keep this card on the field. Later "Neo-Spacian Grand Mole" attacks this card (Jaden intends to activate the effect of "Grand Mole" to return both the latter card and this card to Yubel's hand without applying damage calculation), but Yubel activates "Hate Buster" to destroy both battling monsters and inflict damage to Jaden equal to the ATK of "Grand Mole". Yubel then activates this card's final effect to Special Summon "Yubel - Terror Incarnate". In the following episode, Jaden activates the final effect of "Rainbow Neos" to return every card in Yubel's Graveyard to her Deck, which included this card.
- In the first above-mentioned episode, this card is seen in a flashback Jaden has when he recognizes Osamu.
- In the first above-mentioned episode, this card is seen in a flashback Jaden has when a memory bubble hits him and he sees the Kaiba Corp contest he won as well as see him send both "Yubel" and "Elemental HERO Neos" into space in hopes that "Yubel" would stop hurting other people.
- In episode 177, Jaden uses this card during his Duel against Nightshroud. Nightshroud Special Summon this card from Jaden's Deck to his side of the field via the effect of "Darkness Outsider". "Yubel" then attacks "Elemental HERO Neos" with Nightshroud intending to use the second effect of "Yubel" to make Jaden take the Battle Damage he would take, but Jaden activates "Astral Shift" to change the attack to a direct attack. Since this card has 0 ATK, Jaden takes no damage. On Nightshroud's End Phase, he Tributes "Darkness Outsider" to keep this card in play. Jaden then activates "Super Polymerization" to fuse this card with "Neos" in order to Fusion Summon "Neos Wiseman". In the next episode,"Darkness Neosphere" attacks and destroys "Neos Wiseman". Jaden then activates the final effect of "Neos Wiseman" to banish this card from his Graveyard and Special Summon "Neos" from his Graveyard.
- In the anime, the card had an alternate effect—it would attack an opponent's Monster, and all the Damage "Yubel" would have taken was dealt to her opponent. In the original Japanese anime, this effect was called Nightmare Pain.
- During Season 4, Jaden's eyes occasionally change color to match Yubel's whenever Jaden uses Yubel's powers, and Yubel is briefly shown behind Jaden during the intro sequence.
- In Yu-Gi-Oh! 3D Bonds Beyond Time, this card's spirit appears alongside Jaden while he was trying to fight Paradox. He nearly loses, but the Crimson Dragon and Yusei Fudo save Jaden. This is enough for Paradox to leave. Later Jaden and Yusei go to Yugi's time and explain that Paradox wants to kill Maximillion Pegasus wants to destroy the game of Duel Monsters which will erase everything that sprung from it. Yugi agrees to help. Jaden then uses this card to scare off the people at the tournament. This action restores both Jaden and Yusei's Deck, but it doesn't stop Paradox from arriving. As Jaden declares his excitement before starting the 3-on-1 duel against Paradox, his eye color changes to match Yubel's and the spirit of Yubel appears before him. Yubel would watch the Duel between Yugi, Jaden, Yusei and Paradox until Paradox was defeated. After that, Jaden and Yusei would go back to their own timelines to insure nothing in their time was changed while they were gone.
- This card appears as a character in Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's World Championship 2009: Stardust Accelerator.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.