- In episode 41, Rebecca Hawkins uses this card during her Duel against Yugi Muto. She summons this card on the first turn of the Duel. Yugi's "Celtic Guardian" then attacks and destroys this card. This activates this card's effect, allowing Rebecca to add a monster card with 1500 or less DEF from her Deck to her hand. Later, Rebecca summons another copy. She then Tributes that copy to activate the effect of "Cannon Soldier", inflicting 500 damage to Yugi. This activates this card's effect, allowing Rebecca to add another monster card with 1500 or less DEF from her Deck to her Hand. In the next episode, Rebecca discarded a third copy of this card along with four other monsters to activate "Judgment Blaster".
- In the first above-mentioned episode, this card was shown in a flashback Solomon Muto has when he notices that Rebecca's opening move was similar to the opening move made by Arthur Hawkins when he and Arthur had a Duel against one another.
- In the second above-mentioned episode, this card appears in a flashback explained by Solomon Muto when he explains how he and Arthur Hawkins met and what they were doing in Egypt. Solomon tells Rebecca that the first card Arthur played during their Duel against each other was "Witch of the Black Forest". He then asks Rebecca if this sounded familiar, but Rebecca didn't see this (the reason why Solomon said this was because Yugi and Rebecca's Duel was playing exactly as Arthur and Solomon's Duel was playing out).
- In the second above-mentioned episode, this card appears in Arthur Hawkins's explanation on what "Soul Release" does and what Yugi was going to do with it before he forfeited.
- In episode 53, Johnny Steps uses this card during his Duel against Yami Yugi. After this card is summoned, Johnny activates "Polymerization" to fuse this card with "Lady of Faith" and Fusion Summon "Musician King".
- In episode 102, this card can be seen when Téa Gardner was building her Virtual World Deck for her Duel against Crump.
- In episode 106, this card is shown in Serenity Wheeler's hand during her Duel with Tristan Taylor and Duke Devlin against Nezbitt. In the next episode, this card is still shown to be in Serenity's hand.
- In episode 109, this card appears in a flashback Leichter has when he explains to Seto Kaiba that his treachery began when Gozaburo Kaiba gave him a large amount of dollars to test Seto's business skills.
- In episode 116, this card appears in a flashback Kaiba has when he notes that he remembers that he promised to be a father to Mokuba and protect him no matter what. He didn't treat Mokuba well initially when he threw him out, but he did that so that no matter what happened to him, Mokuba would still have a family.
- In episode 193, Rebecca uses this card during her Duel against Leon von Schroeder. She summons this card in Attack Position. This card then attacks and destroys "Pumpkin Carriage". Later "Cinderella" attacks and destroys this card. This activates this card's effect, allowing Rebecca to add "Ruby Dragon" from her Deck to her hand.
Dawn of the Duel
- In episode 223, Yugi uses this card during his Duel against Yami Yugi. He Special Summons the card via the effect of "Soul Rope". Yugi then Tributes this card in order to Tribute Summon "Summoned Skull". This activates this card's effect, allowing Yugi to add "Marshmallon" from his Deck to his Hand.
- In episode 94, this card appears in a flashback Bolton has. In the said flashback, Bolton is seen trying to sell a limited edition of this card among other cards to a man in order to get a loan that will keep his company in business. The man liked all the cards, but he said it wasn't enough for the deal to be acceptable. He tells Bolton if he wishes to get the loan, he will have to give him the "Black-Winged Dragon" which Bolton accepted to do.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.