- In episode 70, Seto Kaiba uses this card during his Tag Duel with Yami Yugi against Lumis and Umbra. He summons this card in Attack Position In the next episode, "Shining Abyss" (whose ATK was 2600 due to "Mask of Brutality") attacks this card, but Kaiba activates "Ring of Destruction" to destroy "Shining Abyss" and inflict its ATK as damage to both players, however Lumis activates "Curse Transfer" to change the target of Kaiba's "Ring of Destruction" to this card, destroying it instead. Kaiba then activates "Ring of Defense" to protect himself from the damage inflicted by the effect of "Ring of Destruction", but Umbra activates "Spell Transfer" to negate the effect of "Ring of Defense" and activate its effect as the effect of "Ring of Defense", allowing Umbra to protect himself from the damage inflicted by the effect of "Ring of Destruction".
- In episode 93, Kaiba uses this card during his Duel against Ishizu Ishtar. He summons this card on the first turn of the Duel. On Kaiba's next turn, he uses this card to attack and destroy "Keldo". Later "Mudora" (whose ATK was 2000 due to it being equipped with "Sword of Dogra") attacks this card, but Kaiba activates "Shrink" to halve this card's ATK until the End Phase. "Mudora" then destroys this card, but this allows Kaiba to activate "Crush Card", which destroys "Mudora" and all monsters in Ishizu's Hand and Deck that have at least 1500 ATK. In the next episode, Ishizu activates "Exchange of the Spirit" to force both players to swap the cards in their Decks with the cards in their Graveyard. This forces Kaiba to send his Deck to the Graveyard and return this card, "Kaiser Glider", "Polymerization", "Shrink", "Crush Card Virus", and "Virus Cannon" to his Deck, which left Kaiba with a Deck of only six cards.
- In episode 108, Kaiba uses this card during his Duel against Leichter. He Special Summons this card and "Twin-Headed Behemoth" via the Flip Effect of "Cyber Jar". Leichter then activates "Watch Tranquilizer" to decrease this card's ATK by its Level times 100. Since this card is Level 4, it lost 400 ATK. "Injection Fairy Lily" then attacks this card. Leichter then activates the effect of "Injection Fairy Lily", paying 2000 Life Points to increase the ATK of "Injection Fairy Lily" by 3000 during damage calculation only. "Injection Fairy Lily" then destroys this card. Leichter then activates "Sebek's Blessing" to increase his Life Points by the Battle Damage Kaiba took.
- In episode 120, Seto uses this card during his Duel against Gozaburo Kaiba. After Kaiba summons this card, he uses this card to attack and destroy Gozaburo's set "Right Arm of the Forbidden One". Later "Exodia Necross" attacks this card. The attack fails, but "Exodia Necross" isn't destroyed due to its effect. At the end of the Damage Step, "Exodia Necross" gains 1000 ATK. When Kaiba learns about the effects that "Exodia Necross" gets from the Exodia parts in Gozaburo's Graveyard, he switches this card to Defense Position. In the next episode, "Exodia Necross" attacks this card, but Kaiba activates "Negate Attack" to negate the attack and end the Battle Phase. After Kaiba activates "Shrink" to halve the ATK of "Exodia Necross" until the End Phase, he Tributes this card in order to Tribute Summon "Luster Dragon #2".
Battle City Finals
- In episode 122, Kaiba uses this card during the four-way Battle Royal between himself, Yami Yugi, Joey Wheeler, and Yami Marik. He Normal Summons this card on the first turn of the Duel. On Kaiba's next turn, he uses this card to attack Joey directly, but Yami Yugi activates "The Regulation of Tribe" and declares Beast-Warrior for its effect. This prevents this card from attacking. In the next episode, Yami Marik uses "Newdoria" to attack this card. This card destroys "Newdoria", but Yami Marik activates "Spell of Pain" to make Joey take the Battle Damage he would have received. The effect of "Newdoria" then activates, destroying this card.
- In episode 129, this card appears in a flashback that Yami Yugi has when he wonders to himself if Kaiba will use the same strategy he used against Ishizu for the current Duel between himself and Yugi.
Waking the Dragons
- In episode 168, Kaiba Summons this card when he and Yami Yugi were going through the Kaiba Corp USA building. This monster and "Obnoxious Celtic Guard" then fought the monsters that were aligned with Paradius while Yami Yugi and Kaiba were going through the tower to find the room they were looking for. "Obnoxious Celtic Guard" destroyed a "Dark Jeroid" while this card destroyed a "Goblin Zombie". Both monsters were only able to hold off the Paradius monsters for a while as a "Headless Knight" and a "Dragon Zombie" destroyed "Obnoxious Celtic Guard" and this card respectively.
- In episode 177, Kaiba uses this card during his Tag Duel with Yugi against Dartz. He uses "White Dragon Ritual" to Tribute this card from his hand and Ritual Summon "Paladin of White Dragon".
- In episode 182, Kaiba Summons this card to aide in the battle against The Great Leviathan. Yami, Joey, and Kaiba, after bringing out three monsters each, then summoned their Legendary Dragons. Yami then used "Legend of Heart" to transform the Dragons into the three Legendary Knights. All the monsters summoned by Yami, Joey, and Kaiba then attack The Great Leviathan, but it doesn't work. When the Great Leviathan counterattacks, Yami quickly has Timaeus absorb the power of "Big Shield Gardna" to protect everyone from the attack. While this saves the chosen Duelists and the Legendary Knights, it doesn't save the other monsters summoned by the Chosen Duelists as they were destroyed by the attack.
Dawn of the Duel
- In episode 200, Kaiba uses this card during his Duel against Yami Bakura. After Kaiba summons this card, he activates "Shrink" to halve the ATK of "The Duke of Demise" until the End Phase. This card then attacks "The Duke of Demise". The latter wasn't destroyed due to its effect, but Yami Bakura still took Battle Damage. Later Bakura equips this card with the Doppelganger Token created by "Spirit Illusion" (who has the same effects as "Diabound Kernel"). As a result, this card lost ATK equal to the token's ATK. "Diabound Kernel" then attacks and destroys this card. The token is then summoned back to Bakura's side of the field due to its effect. Later Kaiba activates "Silent Doom" to revive this card. He then Tributes this card and "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" (whose ATK was 1200 due to it being equipped with the "Doppelganger Token") in order to Tribute Summon another "Blue-Eyes White Dragon".
- Two copies of this card also appear within Kaiba's briefcase when he opens it up and takes his Duel Disk with him.
- In episode 1, Bastion Misawa uses this card during his entrance exam against a proctor. He activates "Ring of Destruction" to destroy this card and inflict its ATK as damage to both players, winning him the duel.
- In episode 5, this card can be seen face-up on the table that Jaden Yuki, Syrus Truesdale and Chumley Huffington gather around to tell ghost stories. This is however only in the dub as that card replaced an unseeable card in the original.
- In episode 12, this card is shown as one of the many cards belonging to Bastion that were thrown in the water by Chazz Princeton. Bastion was able to identify it as his due to the equation written on this card. This was proven by Bastion after his Duel with Chazz.
- This card also appears in a flashback Jaden has when he tells Bastion he was strong enough to be in his own league back at the entrance exams.
- In episode 82, this card appears in a series of flashbacks Bastion has when he wonders why the Society of Light didn't challenge him despite him being a strong Duelist.
- In episode 83, an unknown duelist uses this card during his Duel against Zane Truesdale. This card, "Swordstalker", "Granadora", "Whiptail Crow", and "Morinphen" are then destroyed through unknown means.
- In episode 126, Chazz uses this card during his Duel against Jaden Yuki while the former was a Duel Ghoul. After Chazz Normal Summons this card, he uses this card to attack and destroy Jaden's "Elemental HERO Sparkman". This card then prevented Jaden from getting away by grabbing him by the neck and holding him down to the wall. Jaden acts fast and activates "Polymerization" to fuse "Elemental HERO Avian" with "Elemental HERO Burstinatrix" and Fusion Summon "Elemental HERO Flame Wingman". "Flame Wingman" then attacks and destroys this card. "Flame Wingman" then inflicts damage to Chazz equal to this card's ATK, but Jaden quickly tells his monster to take it easy on Chazz since it was still him in there.
- In episode 142, Skull Knight uses this card during his duel against Axel Brodie. He activates "Synthesis Spell" to Tribute this card and "Mad Dog of Darkness" from his hand in order to Ritual Summon "Lycanthrope".
- In episode 32, Kalin Kessler threw this card at Crow Hogan while the latter and Yusei Fudo were trying to find out what the purple glowing monster was (it was a silhouette of "Earthbound Immortal Ccapac Apu"). Crow and Yusei then pulled over and found this card lunged into a rock. Yusei noted that he recognized this card before Kalin got his attention.
- It should be noted that the card's artwork was reversed in this instance, and it had a darker color scheme than the original artwork.
- In episode 34, this card is shown in a flashback Kalin Kessler when he remembers himself and his former friends defeating other gangs in Satellite and taking their territories as their own as the Enforcers in order to get their satisfaction. This flashback also reveals that this card was in Kalin's previous Deck before it was taken away by Sector Security.
- In episode 55, this card appears in a flashback Yusei has when he notes in his mind that he will save Kalin from destruction. Kalin uses this card during his Ground Duel against a Sector Security officer. Right after he summons this card, the officer summons "Montage Dragon" and uses it to attack and destroy this card. The officer then went for Kalin, but Kalin jumps and grabs a ladder. He then drops down and grabs ahold of the officer who tries to get him off while being unable to control his driving. The two of them soon crash into a pile of crates, knocking them both off of the officer's Duel Runner.
- In episode 126, this card appears in Leo Akaba's explanation of how Solid Vision technology was developed alongside the Duel Monsters card game.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.