- In episode 149, Seto Kaiba uses this card during his duel against Alister. He summons this card in Defense Position. In the next episode, Alister's "Gorlag" (whose ATK was 2000 due to its own effect and the effect of "The Seal of Orichalcos") attacks and destroys this card. Alister then activates the second effect of "Gorlag" to revive this card under his control as a FIRE monster with its effects negated. This card then gained 500 ATK due to the effect of "The Seal of Orichalcos". On Alister's next turn, this card attacks directly. After Kaiba uses his "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" to attack and destroy "Gorlag", the latter's fourth effect destroys this card.
- In episode 151, this card appears in a flashback Mokuba Kaiba has when he remembers Alister claiming that Kaiba Corp. is responsible for what happened to his brother.
- In episode 159, this card appears in a flashback Mokuba has when he asks Seto if he is going to face Alister again as he can understand Alister's feelings of sorrow, grief, and anger.
- In episode 166, this card appears in a flashback Mokuba has when he remembers Alister claiming to Kaiba that Gozaburo is the reason why Mikey is gone from his life forever.
- In episode 184, this card appears in a flashback Alister has when he remembers blaming Kaiba and his company for what happened to his brother.
- This card appears in the GX Japanese closing song, Borderline Battle.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.