Friendship Cup Finals
- In episode 97, Jack Atlas plays this card during the Friendship Cup Final against Yuya Sakaki. He Synchro Summons this card by Double Tuning "Scarlight Red Dragon Archfiend" to "King Scarlet" and "Mirror Resonator". Jack then activates this card's effect, destroying all other cards on the field. As "Nirvana High Paladin" is destroyed by this card's effect, it places itself in Yuya's Pendulum Zone. This card then attacks Yuya directly; Yuya finds and activates "Evasion" to negate the attack, but Jack uses this card's effect to negate and destroy a Spell/Trap Card activated during its attack, also increasing its ATK by 500. As "Evasion" was negated, Yuya Special Summons "Acrobat Magician" in Defense Position. A replay occurs and Jack attacks "Acrobat Magician" with this card. As "Acrobat Magician" was destroyed by battle, Yuya places it in his Pendulum Zone. In the next episode, this card gains 600 ATK through the effect of Yuya's "Smile World", as there are six monsters on the field. Yuya then activates the effect of "Performapal Radish Horse", decreasing this card's ATK by 1100. Jack counters by activating "Over the Red", doubling this card's ATK (to 7000) since a card effect reduced it. He also banishes "Scarlight Red Dragon Archfiend" from his Graveyard to add its ATK (3000) to this card until his End Phase; as a result, this card's ATK rises to 10000. Yuya then activates the Pendulum Effect of "Nirvana High Paladin", allowing his Pendulum Summoned monster with the lowest Level to become immune to destruction by battle while reducing any battle damage he would take to 0; additionally, his opponent's monsters lose ATK equal to its own after a battle. He targets his "Timebreaker Magician" before sending it to attack this card; after damage calculation, it loses 2000 ATK. Yuya uses the second Pendulum effect of "Nirvana High Paladin" to grant the same effects to a monster 1 Level higher than the last; he targets his "Radish Horse" and attacks this card again, reducing its ATK by another 1100. Yuya repeats this combo by targeting his "Performapal Gumgumouton", followed by his "Performapal Bubblebowwow"; both attack this card in succession, reducing its ATK by 1500 and 2900, respectively. Finally, Yuya targets his "Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon" for the effect of "Nirvana High Paladin" and uses the former to attack and destroy this card. Since this card is above Level 5, the battle damage Jack takes from "Odd-Eyes" is doubled, causing him to lose the Duel.
- In episodes 100 and 103, this card appears in flashbacks to the duel between Yuya and Jack.
- In episode 122, Jack plays this card during his duel with Yuya against Battle Beast. Synchro Summons this card by Double Tuning "Scarlight Red Dragon Archfiend" with "Double Resonator" and the "Red Token" treated as a Tuner via the effect of "Double Resonator". Jack then activates this card's effect to destroy all other cards on the field. Yuya's "Performapal Pararhino" and "Performapal Gongato", and Battle Beast's "Gladiator Beast Andabata" and "Gladiator Beast Assault Fort" are destroyed. However, this allows Battle Beast to activate "Gladiator Beast Great Fortress" from his Deck, equipping all "Gladiator Beast" monsters from his Graveyard to it and negating the effects of all monsters on the field. This card then attacks Battle Beast directly, but Battle Beast activates the effect of "Great Fortress" to Special Summon one of the monsters equipped to it, and have it gain 1000 ATK for every monster equipped to "Great Fortress". Jack then banishes "Red Armor" from his Graveyard to prevent this card's destruction.
- In episode 138, Jack plays this card during the Lancers' duel against Z-ARC. Three turns after he joins the duel, Jack activates his face-down "Vision Synchro", allowing him to Synchro Summon with Synchro Material in his hand. From his hand, he tunes "Dark Resonator" and "Net Resonator" with "Red Sprinter" to Synchro Summon this card. Gong Strong (who joined the duel at the same time as Jack) then applies the effect of "Superheavy Samurai Ward Chief Heavystrong" to protect this card and Jack's "Scarlight Red Dragon Archfiend" from being destroyed by card effects. This card then attacks and destroys Z-ARC's "Supreme King Dragon Clear Wing"; then, due to "Vision Synchro's" effect, this card returns to Jack's Extra Deck.
- In episode 146, Jack plays this card during his second rematch with Yuya. He tunes "Double Resonator" with "Red Giant" (treated as a Tuner due to the former's effect) and "Red Gargoyle" to Synchro Summon this card. It then attacks and destroys Yuya's "Performapal Coin Dragon". When Jack's "Scarlight Red Dragon Archfiend" attacks, Yuya activates "Performapal Odd-Eyes Dissolver" from his hand, Special Summoning it and negating this card's effects. In the following episode, Yuya controls all four Dimension Dragons; first, he has "Starving Venom Fusion Dragon" use the effect it inherited from "Scarlight" to destroy this card; Jack responds by activating his face-down "Invalidate", preventing any monsters from being destroyed by card effects this turn. Then, Yuya has "Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon" drain half of this card's ATK. Finally, three of Yuya's four Dragons attack this card. "Starving Venom" is the first to attack, but Jack finds and activates the Action Card "Evasion" to block the attack. "Dark Rebellion" is next to attack; Jack finds and activates the Action Card "Miracle" to prevent this card from being destroyed by the attack, and halve the battle damage he takes. Finally, "Clear Wing Synchro Dragon" attacks and destroys this card; Jack sends "Invalidate" to the Graveyard to halve the battle damage he takes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.