- In episode 2, Rex Raptor uses this card during his Duel against Weevil Underwood. He summons this card in Attack Position. On Rex's next turn, he uses this card to attack Weevil's "Basic Insect", but Weevil activates his face-down "Vortex" to stop the attack. Weevil then equips "Basic Insect" with "Insect Armor with Laser Cannon", increasing its ATK by an unknown amount. "Basic Insect" then attacks and destroys this card, winning Weevil the duel and tournament.
- In episode 11, Rex uses this card during his Duel against Joey Wheeler. After this card is summoned, Rex uses this card to attack and destroy Joey's "Baby Dragon". "Leogun" then attacks this card, but Joey forgot that this card gains a Field Power Bonus from the Wasteland area. Consequently, this card destroys "Leogun". Later Joey's "Axe Raider" (who gained a Field Power Bonus from the meadow area) attacks and destroys this card.
- In episode 43, this monster appears in the virtual game while Seto Kaiba was traversing through the Virtual World to see if it works. Kaiba then summons "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" and uses it to attack and destroy this monster.
- In episode 74, this card appears in a short montage of Battle City Duels where it was used in a Duel between two unknown opponents. "Sword Hunter" attacks and destroys this card.
- This card was seen in episode 145 terrorizing Domino city.
- Its attack name is Dinosaur Foot Stomp in the original.
- In episode 68, this card is shown when Crow Hogan's lands on a Dueling arena that belongs to Bashford. It roars and scares Crow, but it disappears shortly after. Crow then realizes it was just a hologram and he is on a Dueling arena.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.