- In episode 48, Sun Shadow uses this card during his duel against Sora Perse. He Special Summons this card from his hand using "Ninjitsu Art of Hazy Duplication", then tributes it in order to Tribute Summon "Twilight Ninja Nichirin, the Chunin". In the same episode, during Moon Shadow, Shay Obsidian and Celina's duel against three Obelisk Force soldiers, Moon (who goes first) Normal Summons this card. Moon's copy of this card appears in the following episode but has no further involvement.
- In episode 68, Moon Shadow uses this card during his Turbo Duel against Shinji Weber. He Normal Summons this card on the first turn. On Shinji's next turn, his "Battlewasp - Arbalest the Rapidfire" attacks this card, but Moon activates his face-down "Illusion Ninjitsu Art of Hazy Toad", discarding a card from his hand to increase this card's ATK by 1000. On Moon's next turn, he activates "Ninjitsu Art of Hazy Duplication" and uses its effect to Special Summon a second copy of this card, which he tributes in order to Tribute Summon "Twilight Ninja Nichirin, the Chunin". On Shinji's next turn, his "Battlewasp - Halberd the Charge" attacks the first copy of this card still on Moon's field; Moon discards a card for "Hazy Toad's" effect which increases this card's ATK by 1000, but "Halberd's" effect then activates to halve this card's ATK; thus, this card is destroyed. On Moon's next turn, he tributes "Nichirin" to Tribute Summon "Twilight Ninja Getsuga, the Shogun". Moon activates "Getsuga's" effect, switching it to Defense Position and reviving the two copies of this card. Because "Shingetsu" prevents its opponent from attacking other "Ninja" monsters, Shinji cannot attack any of Moon's monsters. On Shinji's next turn, he activates the effect of his "Battlewasp - Sting the Poison", tributing one of his two "Arbalest" to negate the effect of one of the "Shingetsu". Shinji's remaining "Arbalest" attacks and destroys the copy whose effect wasn't negated. Then, "Halberd" attacks and destroys the remaining copy.
- In episode 89, Moon Shadow uses this card during his duel against three Obelisk Force soldiers. He Special Summons this card from his hand using "Ninjitsu Art of Hazy Duplication", then tributes it in order to Tribute Summon "Twilight Ninja Getsuga, the Shogun".
- In episode 92, Moon Shadow uses this card to protect Zuzu Boyle from the advance of three Obelisk Force soldiers; they decide to retreat immediately afterwards. This monster then attempts to prevent Sergey Volkov from advancing towards Zuzu, but fails.
- In episode 118, Moon Shadow uses this card during a Battle Royal between the Lancers and Duel Academy students. Later in the episode, Moon uses this card when he faces Battle Beast among the Duel Academy students in Sanders' Survival Duel. This card and "Twilight Ninja Nichirin, the Chunin" are destroyed by an unseen card effect.
- In episode 141, Moon Shadow uses this card during the Battle Royal against Yuya Sakaki, Sylvio Sawatari and Gong Strong. With the Pendulum Scales set at 1 and 10, Moon Pendulum Summons this card and "Twilight Ninja Getsuga, the Shogun" from his hand. This card attacks and destroys one of Yuya's "Hippo Tokens", with the Pendulum Effect of "Twilight Ninja Jogen" allowing this card to pierce through to Yuya's Life Points. In the following episode, Gong's "Superheavy Samurai Big Benkei" attacks and destroys this card, removing Moon from the duel.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.