- In episode 149, Alister uses this card in his Duel against Seto Kaiba while the former was disguised as Maximillion Pegasus. He Tribute Summons this by Tributing "Blue-Eyes Toon Dragon". This card then attacks directly via its own effect. Kaiba then uses "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" to attack this card, but this card dodges the attack since "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" wasn't a Toon monster. The effect of "Charm of Lamentation" then activates, allowing Kaiba to draw a card since his monster's attack didn't destroy a monster by battle. After Kaiba destroys "Toon World" with "A Wingbeat of Giant Dragon", this card is destroyed.
- When this card avoided the attack made by "Blue-Eyes White Dragon", she uses her hat to suck up the attack before it explodes into confetti.
Yu-Gi-Oh! The Movie: Pyramid of Light
- Pegasus uses this card during his Duel against Kaiba. He Normal Summons this card without Tributing thanks to "Cost Down". After "Toon-Gemini Elf" attacks directly via its own effect, this card attacks directly via its own effect, but Kaiba activates "Attack Guidance Armor" to redirect the attack to "Toon Gemini Elf", destroying the latter. After Kaiba activates the effect of "XYZ-Dragon Cannon" to destroy "Toon World", this card is destroyed.
- Later Pegasus summons this card and "Blue-Eyes Toon Dragon" to protect the group from some falling debris that was created when Anubis blasted the Kaibadome's roof. This gives them enough time to get to safety. However both Toon monsters could not hold up the rock very long. Shortly after the group gets to safety, the rock drops on both Toon monsters, destroying them.
- In episode 92, Pegasus uses this card during his Battle Royal against Vellian Crowler and Jean-Louis Bonaparte. He Special Summons this card by Tributing "Toon Alligator". This card then attacks Crowler directly via its own effect. Later "Toy Emperor" attacks this card, but Pegasus activates the second effect of"Toon Kingdom" to prevent this card's destruction, however Pegasus still takes Battle Damage. On Crowler's turn, he uses "Ancient Gear Golem" (who was equipped with "Ancient Gear Fist") to attack this card, but Pegasus activates the second effect of "Toon Kingdom" to prevent this card's destruction, however Pegasus still takes Battle Damage. The effect of "Ancient Gear Fist" then activates, destroying this card at the end of the Battle Phase.
- This card appears in the GX Japanese closing song, Borderline Battle.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.