Friendship Cup Finals
- In episode 78, Yuya Sakaki uses this card during his Turbo Duel against Shinji Weber. He draws this card on the fourth turn. With the Pendulum Scales set at 2 and 6, Yuya Pendulum Summons this card. Since it's the only card Yuya Pendulum Summons, its ATK is doubled. This card attacks and destroys Shinji's "Battlewasp - Azusa the Ghost Bow". In the following episode, Shinji's "Battlewasp - Hama the Conquering Bow" uses its effect to reduce this card's ATK by 1000; "Hama" then attacks and destroys this card. Yuya discards "Performapal Inflater Tapir" to reduce battle damage he takes to 0. On Yuya's next turn, he Pendulum Summons this card and "Performapal Silver Claw" from his Extra Deck. He tunes both of them with "Tuning Magician" to Synchro Summon "Enlightenment Paladin".
- In episode 96, Yuya uses this card during the Friendship Cup Final against Jack Atlas. With the Pendulum Scales set at 1 and 5, Yuya Pendulum Summons this card. Since it's the only card Yuya Pendulum Summons, its ATK is doubled. This card gains another 300 ATK when Yuya activates "Smile World", and another 800 through "Performapal Radish Horse's" effect. This card then attacks Jack's "Red Wyvern", but Jack activates "King's Synchro" to negate the attack, then banish the monsters on his field and Graveyard for a Synchro Summon. On Jack's turn in the following episode, this card is destroyed by the effect of Jack's "Scarlight Red Dragon Archfiend" but Yuya finds and activates the Action Card "Acceleration" to avoid taking damage. On Yuya's next turn, he Pendulum Summons this card and "Radish Horse" from his Extra Deck. He tunes both of them with "Tuning Magician" to Synchro Summon "Enlightenment Paladin". Four turns later, with the Pendulum Scales now set at 2 and 8, Yuya Pendulum Summons this card, "Radish Horse", "Performapal Bubblebowwow" and "Performapal Gumgumouton" from his Extra Deck, as well as "Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon" from his hand. In the following episode, Yuya activates "Smile World" again, increasing this card's ATK to 2000. Using the Pendulum Effect of "Nirvana High Paladin", which prevents the monster with the lowest Level from being destroyed by battle or causing battle damage to its controller, this card is the first to attack Jack's "Tyrant Red Dragon Archfiend"; "High Paladin's" other Pendulum Effect decreases "Tyrant's" ATK by this card's 2000 after damage calculation.
- In episode 100, this card appears in a flashback to episode 98.
- In episode 102, Yuya uses this card during his Action Duel against Kite Tenjo. He sets the Pendulum Scales using this card and "Performapal Whim Witch". Yuya then uses this card's Pendulum Effect to double "Whim Witch's" Pendulum Scale to 8 until the End Phase. On Yuya's next turn, this card is destroyed by the effect of his "Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon". Then, with the Pendulum Scales set at 1 and 4, Yuya Pendulum Summons this card and "Whim Witch" from his Extra Deck, before using "Performapal Lebellman's" Pendulum Effect to raise both this card and "Whim Witch's" Level by 1 each. Yuya then overlays both Level 4 monsters to Xyz Summon "Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon". At this point, Kite calls off the duel.
- In episode 103, this card is seen on Yuya's Duel Disk in a flashback to the previous episode's duel.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.