- In episode 61, Arkana uses this card during his Duel against Yami Yugi. He activates this card to destroy Yami Yugi's "Dark Magician" (who was hiding in one of three hats that were created by the effect of "Magical Hats"), but Yami Yugi activates "Cursebreaker" to negate and destroy both this card and "Magical Hats".
- In episode 224, Yami Yugi uses this card during his Duel against Yugi Muto. He uses this card to destroy Yugi's set "Marshmallon". Because the latter was destroyed through a card effect instead of being attacked while it was face-down, its effect doesn't activate.
- In episode 18, Dimitri uses this card during his Duel against Jaden Yuki while the former was using Yugi's Deck. He uses this card to destroy Jaden's "Elemental HERO Thunder Giant".
- In episode 168, this card can be seen in a display case among others as part of a replica of Yugi Muto's Deck.
- In episode 179, Yugi Muto uses this card during his Duel against Jaden Yuki. He uses this card to destroy Jaden's "Elemental HERO Bubbleman".
- This card can also be seen in a display case among others as part of a replica of Yugi Muto's Deck.
Yu-Gi-Oh! The Dark Side of Dimensions
- A virtual copy of Yami Yugi uses this card during this Duel against Seto Kaiba. He activates this card to destroy Kaiba's "Neo Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon", however, it triggers Kaiba's face-down "Dark Sacrifice", which lets him send "Saggi the Dark Clown" from his Deck to the Graveyard to negate the effect.
- In the non-canon duel World Championship 2013 Special: Mai vs. Yugi, Yugi activates this card, targeting Mai's "Harpie's Pet Dragon". However, Mai activates "Fairy's Hand Mirror", changing the target to Yugi's "Dark Magician Girl".
- In this duel, either "Thousand Knives" or "Fairy's Hand Mirror" was unfaithful to its TCG/OCG effect. "Thousand Knives" is only capable of targeting a monster on the opposing side of the field while "Fairy's Hand Mirror" is only capable of switching to a valid target. Therefore, "Thousand Knives" should not have been able to destroy Yugi's own "Dark Magician Girl".
- In the non-canon duel World Championship 2016 Special: Yugi vs. Kaiba, Yugi uses this card in his Duel with Seto Kaiba. This card is added from his Deck to his hand via the effect of "Kuribandit". He activates it since he controls "Magician of Dark Illusion", who is treated as "Dark Magician" while face-up on the field, to destroy Kaiba's "Blue-Eyes Spirit Dragon", but Kaiba counters with the effect of "Spirit Dragon", Tributing it to Special Summon "Azure-Eyes Silver Dragon" from his Extra Deck. This card then resolves without effect since its original target left the field.
- Figaro uses this in Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's World Championship 2011: Over the Nexus.
- In the Spanish dub of the Anime, this card was known as "Dagas Mágicas" and "Cuchillas".
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.