This card's effect to prevent other monsters from attacking or switching their Battle positions is called Thousand Eyes Spell in the dub and Thousand Eyes Curse in the original. Its effect to equip itself with an opponent's monster is called Absorption Force in the dub and Evil Eye in the original. This card gains ATK equal to the amount the absorbed monster would have on the field.
- In episode 39, Maximillion Pegasus uses this card during his Duel against Yami Yugi. He Fusion Summons this card via "Polymerization". Pegasus then activates this card's first effect to immobilize Yugi's monsters. He then tries to activate this card's second effect to equip "Magician of Black Chaos" onto this card, but Yugi reveals his set monster is "Kuriboh" and activates "Multiply" to Special Summon "Kuriboh Tokens" that would protect "Magician of Black Chaos". It was too late to stop this card's effect, and this card absorbed the overwhelming amount of "Kuribohs". Once it did, this card's ATK increased to 300. The "Kuribohs" then self-destructed, blinding this card and negating its effects. Because of that, "Magician of Black Chaos" was now free to attack. "Magician of Black Chaos" then attacks and destroys this card, winning Yugi the duel.
- In episode 151, this card appeared in a flashback explained by Mai Valentine. Pegasus uses this card during his Duel against Mai. This card was equipped with "Harpie's Pet Dragon". Due to the effect that this card got from "Harpie's Pet Dragon", it gained 1800 ATK due to the effect of "Harpie's Pet Dragon". Mai then activates "Harpie Lady Phoenix Formation" to destroy this card and inflict its total ATK as damage to Pegasus, defeating him.
- In episode 126, this card appears in Leo Akaba's explanation of how Solid Vision technology was developed alongside the Duel Monsters card game.
- In YCS Providence 2012 Special: Mai, Joey and Yugi vs. Pegasus and Bakura, Pegasus uses this card against Mai. He Fusion Summons this card with "Polymerization", fusing "Relinquished" on his field with "Thousand-Eyes Idol" in his hand as Fusion Material. The same turn, this card equips Mai's "Harpie Lady" to itself. After "Harpie Lady" is destroyed by "Harpie's Feather Duster", this card equips Mai's "Dunames Dark Witch" and attacks directly. The next turn, this card is destroyed by Pegasus' "Jigen Bakudan".
- In YCS Origins 2016 Special: Joey vs. Pegasus, Pegasus Fusion Summons this card with "Instant Fusion". He then uses this card's effect to equip Joey's "Archfiend Black Skull Dragon" to itself. The effect of "Farfa, Malebranche of the Burning Abyss" then activates upon being sent to the Graveyard, banishing this card until the end of the turn (and destroying "Archfiend Black Skull"). When it returns, it is not destroyed because it is no longer treated as being summoned by "Instant Fusion". On Joey's next turn, the effect of his "Lord of the Red" destroys this card.