- In episode 102, this card can be seen when Téa Gardner was building her Virtual World Deck for her Duel against Crump. It can also be seen face-down on Tea's field in place of Fire Sorcerer.
- In episode 35, Chazz Princeton Sets this card during his duel against Slade Princeton. Slade's "King Dragun" then attacks and destroys this card. This activates this card's effect, ending Slade's Battle Phase immediately.
- This monster was later shown in Chazz's room when he could no longer take having so many Duel Monster Spirits in his room. Ojama Yellow claims that Chazz said any monster is useful even if it has no ATK. Chazz yells at the spirits that the Duel made him learn that he can't use all the Spirits in a Duel.
- In episode 39 this card can be seen on the ground after Chazz drops some of his cards after explaining who the culprits behind the theft of the Spirit Keys were.
- In episode 157, this card can be seen on the table of Ms. Dorothy's card shop as part of a group of cards that were thought to be defective by their owners (they were actually infected with darkness).
- In episode 9, during Yusei Fudo's Ground Duel against Mr. Armstrong, Yusei sends this card from the top of his Deck to the Graveyard via the second effect of Mr. Armstrong's "Iron Chain Snake". In the next episode, this card is seen in Yusei's Graveyard before "Axe of Despair" is taken out of the Graveyard via the effect of "The Kick Man".
- In the second above-mentioned episode, this card is shown when the effect of "Blasting the Ruins" activates.
- In episode 48, this card is shown on the wall as a stone tablet in Zeman's castle as one of the prisoners trapped in stone tablets.
- In episode 49, this card is seen on the wall as a stone tablet in Zeman's castle as one of the prisoners trapped in stone tablets.
- In episode 50, this card is seen on the wall as a stone tablet in Zeman's castle as one of the prisoners trapped in stone tablets.
- In episode 51, this card is seen on the wall as a stone tablet in Zeman's castle when the spirits absorbed by "Earthbound Immortal Cusillu" were returned to their tablets and being released from their imprisonment.
- In episode 108, this card is shown falling out of Haluna's Deck when she drops it due to the lightning strikes.
- This card appears in Paradox's explanation when he tells Yugi, Jaden, and Yusei that the reason why he came to the past was so that he could prevent his own bad future from happening. Yugi, Jaden, and Yusei disagreed with going along with Paradox's plan as Paradox's actions will destroy and ruin their eras in time since they revolved around Duel Monsters.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.