- In episode 54, the Duel Robot uses this card during its Duel against Seto Kaiba. It uses this card to Special Summon two "Blue-Eyes White Dragons" from its hand.
- In episode 68, Kaiba uses this card during his Tag Duel with Yami Yugi against two Rare Hunters. He activates two copies of this card to Special Summon his three "Blue-Eyes White Dragons" and a "Hyozanryu".
- In episode 93, this card is shown in Kaiba's hand during his Duel against Ishizu Ishtar. In the next episode, this card is still shown to be in Kaiba's hand.
- In the second above-mentioned episode, this card appears in Ishizu's thoughts when she notes that once Kaiba attacks, the effect of "Blast Held by a Tribute" will destroy "Obelisk" and inflict its ATK as damage to Kaiba.
- In episode 98, a simulated Seto Kaiba used this card during his Duel against "Total Defense Shogun". The simulated Kaiba uses this card to Special Summon two "Blue-Eyes White Dragons" from his hand.
- In episode 133, Kaiba uses this card during his Duel against Yami Yugi. He uses this card to Special Summon two "Blue-Eyes White Dragons" while Yugi uses this card's effect to Special Summon "Red-Eyes Black Dragon".
- In episode 200, Kaiba uses this card during his duel against Yami Bakura. He uses this card to Special Summon a "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" from his hand.
- This card also appears within Kaiba's briefcase when he opens it up and takes his Duel Disk with him.
- In North American WCQ 2012 Special: Joey vs. Kaiba, Kaiba excavates this card from the top of his deck using the effect of his "Cyber Jar" and adds it to his hand (during Joey's turn). On his next turn, Kaiba summons "Lord of D." and activates this card to Special Summon two copies of "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" from his hand while Joey Special Summons "Red-Eyes Black Dragon" from his hand. (This card's anime effect allows both players to summon up to two Dragon-Type monsters from their hand.)
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.