This card's attack name is Sword of Burial in the dub and Big Knight Raid in the original.
- In episode 79, Yami Bakura uses this card during his Duel against Bonz. He Tribute Summons this card by Tributing "Headless Knight". This card then attacks and destroys Bonz's "The Snake Hair". On Bakura's next turn, he activates "Spiritualistic Medium" to discard his entire hand and increase this card's ATK by 500 for each card discarded this way. With four cards sent this way, this card gains 2000 ATK. "Skull Invitation" then inflicts 1200 damage to Bakura due to four of his cards being sent to the Graveyard. This card then attacks and destroys Bonz's "Great Mammoth of Goldfine". "Skull Invitation" then inflicts 300 damage to Bonz. At the End Phase, this card's ATK decreases back to its original value. Bonz then activates "Nightmare's Steelcage" to prevent both players from for attacking for two turns. Yami Bakura then activates "Ectoplasmer" and activates the effect of "Ectoplasmer" to select "Fiend" for its effect and Tribute this card in order to inflict damage to Bonz equal to half of this card's ATK, which wins Bakura the duel.
- In episode 96, Yami Bakura uses this card during his Duel against Yami Marik. It was sent to the Graveyard due to "Multiple Destruction". Later Bakura activates the effect of "Puppet Master" to Special Summon this card, "Headless Knight" and "Goblin Zombie" from the Graveyard. In the next episode, Bakura Tributes this card, "Headless Knight" and "Goblin Zombie" in order to Tribute Summon "The Winged Dragon of Ra" (which Yami Bakura took from Yami Marik in the previous episode thanks to "Dark Designator" and "Exchange"), but Yami Marik activates "Joyful Doom" to treat the Tributed monsters' ATK as 0 and gain Life Points equal to the total original ATK of the Tributed monsters. This made "The Winged Dragon of Ra" useless for attacking. Later Bakura activates "Premature Burial" to revive this card and equip it with "Premature Burial". Later Yami Marik activates "Monster Reborn" to revive "The Winged Dragon of Ra". He then activates Point-to-Point Transfer to transfer all but 1 of his Life Points to "Ra". "The Winged Dragon of Ra" then attacks and destroys all of Yami Bakura's monsters, defeating him.
Battle City Finals
- In episode 139, this card appears in a vision-like flashback Yami Marik shows to Yami Yugi when the former reveals what he did to Bakura.
Dawn of the Duel
- In episode 200, Yami Bakura uses this card during his Duel against Seto Kaiba. He activates "Polymerization" to fuse this card with "Headless Knight" in order to Fusion Summon "The Duke of Demise". Later Kaiba activates "Soul Release" to banish this card and "The Duke of Demise" from the Graveyard. Since there are no Fiend or Zombie-type monsters in Bakura's Graveyard, Bakura's "Spirit Shield" is destroyed.
- In the non-canon duel YCS Providence 2012 Special: Mai, Joey and Yugi vs. Pegasus and Bakura, Yami Bakura uses this card against Yami Yugi. This is discarded for the cost of "Jowgen the Spiritualist", which destroys Yugi's "Dark Magician Girl" and "Dark Magician". Later, this card is banished for the Summoning condition of "Dark Necrofear".
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.