- In episode 86, Odion uses this card during his Duel against Joey Wheeler. He activates this card on the second turn of the Duel. In the next episode, Odion would use this card's effect to banish "The Winged Dragon of Ra" from his hand. Two episodes later, Odion uses this card's effect to summon "The Winged Dragon of Ra" by tributing his "Mystical Beast Serket" (which is treated as Three tributes due to it destroying three of Joey's monsters by battle) and paying half of his Life Points. This card remained on the field until the Duel was over.
- In the first above-mentioned episode, this card appears in Joey's thoughts when he formulates a winning strategy.
- In episode 90, this card appears in a flashback Joey has when he realizes that he won his Duel against Odion because his friends were there to help him(he realized this after Mai noted that a person needs friends the most when they are down).
- In episode 98, this card appears in a flashback Yugi Muto has when he notes to himself that Odion (who pretended for a while to be Marik) was the first victim of Marik's deeds to fall due to Marik angering the Egyptian God Cards.
- In episode 108, this card appears in a flashback explained by Leichter when he reminds Seto Kaiba that his birthday gift from Gozaburo Kaiba was where all the mistakes made by Seto himself began.
- In episode 124, this card is shown in a flashback that Joey has when he remembers all the Duelists he faced on his way to the Battle City Finals.
- "Temple of the Kings" limited the number of Spell or Trap cards the opponent can play each turn by an unspecified amount (the most Joey played while it was on the field was 2). It also allowed the player who activated it to select any Monster card from his/her Hand and remove it from play. They could then Tribute "Mystical Beast Serket" and Pay half of their Life Points to Special Summon the chosen card. It was also shown as a Field Spell.
In this series, this card adopts the most recent errata of the TCG/OCG version.
- In episode 25, Baira uses this card during her Speed Duel against Blue Angel. She activates this card on the second turn, allowing her to activate "Current Corruption Virus" immediately after Setting it. In the following episode, while she still controls this face-up card, Baira activates "Root Ransom Virus" immediately after Setting it.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.