- (When this card attacks, it is assumed to be in Defense Position and applying its DEF for damage calculation as per its effect, unless stated.)
- In episode 25, Gong Strong plays this card in his Duel against Yuya Sakaki. He tunes "Superheavy Samurai Trumpeter" with "Superheavy Samurai Big Benkei" to Synchro Summon this card. In the next episode this card attacks "Performapal Silver Claw". Yuya finds and activates the Action Card "Evasion", but Gong activates the effect of this card. Since there are no Spell Cards in his Graveyard, he pays 500 LP to activate "Over Sword" from Yuya's Graveyard, which increases the ATK of this card by 500, from 2400 to 2900, and prevents its attacks from being negated. Thus, the effect of "Evasion" is not applied and "Silver Claw" is destroyed. On Gong's next turn, he equips this card with "Superheavy Samurai Soulpiercer", this is allows this card to deal piercing damage. This card attacks "Silver Claw", but Yuya finds and activates the Action Card, "Miracle", halving the battle damage and preventing "Silver Claw" from being destroyed. On Yuya's next turn, his "Rune-Eyes Pendulum Dragon" attacks this card, with Yuya activating the Pendulum Effect of "Performapal Camelump", letting him target a monster he controls once per turn during his Battle Phase and allow that monster to inflict piercing battle damage and decrease the attacked monster's DEF by 800 for each attack. This card loses 800 DEF, decreasing the DEF of this card from 3800 to 3000. Since the ATK of "Rune-Eyes" is equal to the DEF of "Susanowo" neither monster is destroyed. "Rune-Eyes" attacks again, but Gong activates the effect of "Susanowo", paying 500 Life Points to activate "Evasion" from Yuya's Graveyard, negating the attack. "Rune-Eyes" attacks once more while activating the effect of "Camelump", reducing this cards DEF from 3000 to 2200, "Rune-Eyes" attacks and destroys this card. Gong activates the effect of the "Superheavy Samurai Soulbeads" in his hand, sending it to the Graveyard to Special Summon this card in Attack Position. Later, while it is still Yuya's turn, he Fusion Summons "Beast-Eyes Pendulum Dragon". "Beast-Eyes" attacks and destroys this card; its effect then wins Yuya the Duel.
- In episode 30, Gong plays this card in his Duel against Grizzlepike Jones. He tunes "Superheavy Samurai Battleball" with "Big Benkei" on Grizzlepike's side of the field due to the effect of "Battleball", to Synchro Summon this card. He equips this card with "Superheavy Samurai Soulbuster Gauntlet", increasing its DEF by 400, from 3800 to 4200. This card this card attacks and destroys "Shaman Battleguard", which had 0 ATK due to the effect of "Superheavy Samurai Gigagloves", winning Gong the Duel.
- In episode 39, Gong plays this card in his Duel against Trick Tagart. This card attacks him directly, winning Gong the Duel.
- In episode 57, Gong plays this card in his Duel against Dennis McField. He tunes "Superheavy Samurai Ogre Shutendoji", "Superheavy Samurai Soulhorns" and "Superheavy Samurai Soulclaw" with "Superheavy Samurai Drum" to Synchro Summon this card in Defense Position. Due to the effect of "Performage Mirror Conductor" its DEF becomes equal to its ATK (2400). Gong activates this cards effect, paying 500 LP to activate "Performance Mage Hurricane" from Dennis's Graveyard, returning all Spell and Trap Cards from the field to their hands, since "Mirror Conductor" leaves the field, this cards DEF returns to 3800. This card attacks and destroys "Performage Trapeze Magician", winning Gong the Duel.
- In episode 96, Gong plays this card while leading a Commons mob against Sector Security. This card attacks and destroys a Security officer's "Jutte Lord".
- In episode 100, during Gong's duel with Sylvio Sawatari and Yuya against three Duel Academy soldiers, this card is (mistakenly) Pendulum Summoned. It then attacks a soldier directly.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.