- (When this card attacks, it is implied to be in Defense Position and applying its DEF for damage calculation as per its effect, unless stated.)
- In episode 1, Gong Strong plays this card in his Action Duel against Yuya Sakaki. He Tributes "Superheavy Samurai Blue Brawler" and "Superheavy Samurai Swordsman" in order to Tribute Summon this card. This card remains on the field until the Duel ends due to the Solid Vision Machine breaking.
- In episode 11, Gong plays this card in his Action Duel against Kit Blade. He draws this card on the third turn. On the same turn, he Tributes "Superheavy Samurai Kabuto" and "Superheavy Samurai Scales" to Tribute Summon this card, then uses its effect to change it to Defense Position. This card attacks and destroys Kit's "XX-Saber Gottoms". On Kit's turn, another copy of "Gottoms" with its ATK powered up to 4100 by the Action Card "Extreme Sword" attacks this card; Kit also activates "Meteorain" to allow his monsters to pierce through this card. Gong discards "Superheavy Samurai Soulfire Suit" in his hand to prevent this card from being destroyed this turn, but it loses 800 DEF after damage calculation. Kit's "X-Saber Souza", with its ATK also boosted by "Extreme Sword" then attacks this card; after damage calculation its DEF falls to 1900. On Gong's next turn, he equips "Superheavy Samurai Soulshield Wall" to this card, boosting its DEF to 3100. It then attacks and destroys "Souza"; Kit activates "Gottoms' Emergency Call" to revive it. On Kit's next turn, "Souza" attacks this card, but Gong sends the equipped "Soulshield Wall" to the Graveyard to negate the attack and reduce this card's DEF to 0. "Gottoms" then attacks this card, but Gong banishes "Superheavy Samurai Soulbreaker Armor" in his Graveyard to inflict damage to Kit equal to the difference between this card's current and original DEF, but Kit deflects the damage using "Saber Reflection"; Gong chains the effect of "Superheavy Samurai Soulbang Cannon" in response, banishing it from the Graveyard to destroy all monsters on the field including this card and inflict damage to both players equal to the combined Levels of the monsters x 100.
- In episode 25, Gong plays this card in his rematch with Yuya. On the first turn, he Special Summons this card in Defense Position from his hand by Tributing "Superheavy Samurai Flutist" as per its effect. On Yuya's next turn, his "Performapal Silver Claw", at 3600 ATK through its effect and two Action Cards that Yuya picked up, attacks this card; Gong discards "Superheavy Samurai Soulfire Suit" in his hand to prevent this card from being destroyed this turn, but it loses 800 DEF after damage calculation. On Gong's next turn, he Normal Summons "Superheavy Samurai Trumpeter" and tunes it with this card in order to Synchro Summon "Superheavy Samurai Warlord Susanowo".
- In episode 30, Gong plays this card in his Action Duel against Grizzlepike Jones in the first round of the Arc League Championship. On the second turn, Gong Special Summons "Superheavy Samurai Big Waraji" and uses its effect to count as two Tributes for the Tribute Summon of this card. It switches to Defense Position, then attacks Jones' "Granite Battleguard", but Jones uses "Boulder Battleguard's" effect to negate the attack. On Jones' next turn, he Special Summons "Shaman Battleguard" from his hand and uses its effect to take control of this card. This card then attacks Gong directly. On Gong's next turn, he summons "Superheavy Samurai Battleball" and, as per its effect, tunes it with this card under Jones' control, in order to Synchro Summon "Superheavy Samurai Warlord Susanowo".
- In episode 97, Gong plays this card and "Superheavy Samurai Trumpeter" in an attempt to block a Commons mob from clashing with Sector Security. This card is also seen in the following episode.
- In episode 118, Gong plays this card during a Battle Royal against several Slifer Red Duel Academy soldiers. It is shown to attack four of the students' "Double Ancient Gear Hunting Hounds".
- In episode 138, Gong plays this card during his duel against Z-ARC. He Special Summons this card from his hand using the effect of "Superheavy Samurai Swordsmith". On Z-ARC's next turn, this card is attacked by "Supreme King Dragon Clear Wing"; its effect destroys this card and inflicts damage to Gong equal to its ATK.
- In episode 141, Gong plays this card during his Battle Royal against Yuya, Sylvio Sawatari and Moon Shadow. On his turn, he Special Summons this card from his hand by Tributing "Superheavy Samurai Flutist" as per its effect. It attacks Yuya's "Performapal Hip Hippo"; Yuya activates "Hippo Carnival" to summon three "Hippo Tokens" and redirect this card's attack to one of the Tokens. In the following episode, on Moon Shadow's turn, Gong discards "Superheavy Samurai Helper" in order to make the DEF of the last remaining "Hippo Token" equal to this card's. On Gong's next turn, he equips "Superheavy Samurai Soulhorns" to this card, allowing it to attack twice during the same Battle Phase. This card attacks Sylvio's "Abyss Actor - Superstar" whose ATK was reduced to 600, inflicting enough damage to remove Sylvio from the duel. It then attacks and destroys Moon Shadow's "Twilight Ninja Getsuga, the Shogun". Gong uses the effect of "Superheavy Samurai Preservation" to destroy both cards in his Pendulum Zones in order for this card to attack again. It attacks and destroys "Twilight Ninja Shingetsu", removing Moon Shadow from the duel. On Gong's next turn in the following episode, this card attacks and destroys Yuya's "Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon", then goes for Yuya directly but Yuya finds and activates the Action Card "Evasion" to negate the attack. Gong then uses "Superheavy Samurai Fist's" effect to Synchro Summon during the Battle Phase; he tunes this card, "Fist" and "Preservation" to Synchro Summon "Superheavy Samurai Steam Train King".
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.