- In chapter 9, Yako Tenma uses this card during his duel against Yugi Muto. He Normal Summons this card, then uses its effect to Special Summon "Seraphim Saber" from his Deck. On Yugi's next turn, his "Beta the Magnet Warrior" attacks this card, but Yako activates his face-down "Shadow Shield" to make the attack a direct attack on himself. On Yako's next turn, he uses this card's effect to Special Summon "Seraphim Gardna" from his Deck. On Yugi's next turn, his "Valkyrion the Magna Warrior" attacks and destroys this card.
- In episode 6, this card appears in Flip Turner's backstory when he explains to Yuma Tsukumo the reason he deceives others to win was because he was deceived by others who claimed to want be his friends only for them to betray him for their own benefit. This card is dropped by a school bully after Flip defeats him in an ante Duel.
- In episode 31, this card is shown as one of the many cards Charlie McCay stole through the power of "Number 7: Lucky Straight".
- In episode 103, this card appears in Nistro's explanation to Yuma and his friends that Dueling was the one thing that shone through for him and Dextra.
- Angie, Figaro and Blister use this in Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's World Championship 2009: Stardust Accelerator.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.