- In episode 60, Atticus Rhodes uses this card during his Duel against Alexis Rhodes. He activates this card to summon two "Lamb Tokens". He then Tributes one "Lamb Token" in order to allow "Panther Warrior" to attack directly through the effect of "Path to Destiny". Later the remaining Lamb Token is destroyed by the effect of Alexis' "Cyber Angel Dakini".
- In episode 88, Chazz Princeton uses this card during his Duel against Jaden Yuki. He activates this card to Special Summon two Lamb Tokens. Chazz then activates the effect of "Infernal Gauntlet" to Tribute the two Lamb Tokens and allow "White Knight Lord" to attack three times during this turn's Battle Phase.
- In episode 94, this card can be seen in Alexis' hand during her duel against Jaden. Later Alexis sets this card on the ninth turn of the Duel. This card remained on the field until the Duel was over.
- In episode 162, Blair Flannigan uses this card during her Tag-Team Duel with Tyranno Hassleberry against Jaden and Alexis. He activates this card to Special Summon two Lamb Tokens. Later "Elemental Hero Bladedge" (whose ATK was 1300 due to "Hero Heart") attacks and destroys both tokens. "Bladedge" then inflicts piercing damage to Blair and Hassleberry's Life Points twice (Syrus Truesdale and Chazz note to each other that move was heartless since Jaden was inflicting Piercing damage on tokens that have 0 DEF). This move caused Alexis to become so furious at Jaden that she refused to be his partner which allowed Blair to activate "Partner Change" so she could be with Jaden.
- In episode 17, Fortuno uses this card and "Reaper of the Cards" as part of his fortunetelling on Yuma's friends' arrival to him. This card represented the Super Secret Number Card Investigation Club, while "Reaper of the Cards" represented Fortuno himself.
- In episode 27, this card appears on Striker's soccer ball.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.