- In episode 56, Seeker uses this card during his Duel against Yami Yugi. He summons this card in Defense Position. In the next episode, "Chimera the Flying Mythical Beast" attacks and destroys this card.
- In the first above-mentioned episode, this card is shown on Seto Kaiba's monitor while he and his workers were observing the Duel between Yami Yugi and Seeker.
- In the second above-mentioned episode, this card is shown on Kaiba's monitor while he and his workers were observing the Duel between Yami Yugi and Seeker.
- In episode 108, this card appears in a flashback explained by Leichter when he reminds Seto that his birthday gift from Gozaburo Kaiba was where all the mistakes made by Seto himself began.
- In episode 109, two copies of this card appear in a flashback Leichter has when he explains to Seto that his treachery began when Gozaburo gave him a large amount of dollars to test Seto's business skills.
- This card is briefly seen in the Japanese opening of the second season of Yu-Gi-Oh! GX featuring 99%. It was part of Aster's Deck.
- In episode 161, an Obelisk Blue student uses this card during his Tag Duel with another Obelisk Blue student against Jaden Yuki and Alexis Rhodes. After he summons this card, the student activates "Mist Body", equipping it to this card and preventing it from being destroyed by battle. Later "Elemental HERO Flare Neos" (whose ATK was 6500 due to its own effect, "Neo Space", "H - Heated Heart", and "Gift of the Martyr"). Due to the effect of "Mist Body", this card is not destroyed, but "Flare Neos" then inflicts piercing damage to Jaden and Alexis' opponents, winning Jaden and Alexis the Duel.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.