Arc League Championship
- In episode 47, Yuri used this card in his Duel against Zuzu Boyle. This card appeared in its silhouette form.
Friendship Cup Finals
- In episode 85, this card was seen glowing in Yuri's hand when watching the duel between Yugo and Celina.
- In episode 86, Yuri looks at this card when he wonders if it brought Yugo to him.
- In episode 91, Yuri plays this card in his Duel against Yugo. He fuses "Predaplant Flytrap" and "Predaplant Moray Nepenthes" via "Polymerization" to Fusion Summon this card. In the next episode, this card remains on the field until the Duel is over.
- In episode 104, this card appears in a flashback to episode 91 when Yuya Sakaki discusses with Yuto about what happened back then. The flashback is revisited in episode 121.
- In episode 106, Yuri used this card in his Duel against five students of the Fusion Dimension's You Show Duel School. He fuses "Predaplant Flytrap" and "Predaplant Moray Nepenthes" via "Polymerization" to Fusion Summon this card. Because its Materials were fused from the field, its first effect allows it to gain the ATK of the Special Summoned "Super Vehicroid Jumbo Drill", "Master of Oz", "Ojama King", and "VWXYZ-Dragon Catapult Cannon", increasing to 13000 ATK. He then activates its second effect to gain the effect of "Jumbo Drill" to inflict piercing battle damage. He attacks the You Show student with no monsters directly, defeating him. Yuri then sends a second copy of "Predaplant Squid Drosera" from his hand to the Graveyard to force this card to attack all monsters with Predator Counters, which all of his opponent's monsters have. This card attacks and destroys, "Jumbo Drill", "Master of Oz", "Ojama King" and "VWXYZ-Dragon Catapult Cannon", defeating all of his opponents.
- In episode 126, Yuri plays this card in his rematch with Yugo. He fuses "Predaplant Flytrap" and "Predaplant Moray Nepenthes" via "Polymerization" to Fusion Summon this card. The duel continues four episodes later. This card attacks Yugo's "Clear Wing Synchro Dragon"; Yugo activates his set "Burning Sonic" to negate the attack. At the end of Yuri's turn, Kite Tenjo and Aster Phoenix join the duel. On Kite's turn, he summons "Neo Galaxy-Eyes Cipher Dragon" via rank-up, and detaches an Overlay Unit from it to take control of this card; its name becomes "Neo Galaxy-Eyes Cipher Dragon" and it cannot attack. Despite this, this card is still a DARK monster; Yuri takes advantage of this on his next turn by activating "Super Polymerization", fusing this card under Kite's control with "Predaplant Sarraceniant" on his field to Fusion Summon "Greedy Venom Fusion Dragon". In the following episode, after "Greedy Venom" is destroyed on Yugo's turn, Yuri banishes this card in his Graveyard, as per "Greedy Venom's" effect, to revive "Greedy Venom". After "Greedy Venom" is destroyed a second time, Yuri activates "Predaplant Drosophyllum Hydra" in his Graveyard, banishing "Predaplant Flytrap" in his Graveyard to return this card to his Graveyard and halve the battle damage he takes. Yuri then activates "Extra Shave Reborn" to revive this card. On Yuri's next turn, this card transfers "Clear Wing's" effects to itself, and Yuri uses this effect to negate the effect of the "Drosophyllum Hydra" that he just summoned, and increase this card's ATK by "Drosophyllum Hydra's" 800. This card then attacks and destroys "Clear Wing", winning Yuri the duel.
- In episode 127, this monster is seen briefly in a flashback, just after the Natural Energy Cards used by Ray Akaba against Z-ARC caused him and the Original Dimension to split into four, along with Ray. This is revisited in episode 145, when Yuya tries to explain to Shay Obsidian what happened to sister Lulu.
- In episode 133, Yuri plays this card in his Duel against Yusho Sakaki. On the fifth turn, he fuses "Predaplant Cephalotusnail" and "Predaplant Lilizard" on his field via "Ultra Polymerization" to Fusion Summon this card. After Yuri Synchro Summons "Clear Wing Synchro Dragon" and activates "Destruction Fruit" and "Destruction Flower", he begins a controlled loop in which:
- This card activates; "Clear Wing" chains to negate its effect and destroy it. "Clear Wing" gains 2800 ATK as a result.
- "Destruction Fruit" weakens "Clear Wing" by 3000 ATK and revives this card.
- "Destruction Flower" inflicts damage to Yusho equal to the difference between "Clear Wing's" original ATK and its current ATK, which is lower, while at the same time weakening Yusho's "Performapal Sky Magician" by the same amount of ATK equal to the damage dealt.
- Yuri does this four times before attacking "Sky Magician" with this card in order to win the duel.
- In episode 134, Yuri plays this card in his Duel against Yuya Sakaki. On the first turn, he fuses "Predaplant Darlingtonia Cobra" and "Predaplant Ophrys Scorpio" via "Polymerization" to Fusion Summon this card. On Yuya's next turn, his "Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon" (at 3000 ATK) attacks this card; Yuri activates "Predaprouting" in order to protect this card and destroy "Odd-Eyes", but it isn't due to Yuya's "Performapal Coin Dragon". Since this card is Level 8, "Odd-Eyes'" effect to double battle damage activates. On Yuri's next turn, this card attempts to transfer "Odd-Eyes'" effect to itself, but Yuya activates "Starlight Force" to negate this card's effect and reduce its Level to 4. This card then attacks and destroys "Odd-Eyes". On Yuya's next turn, this card's Level increases to 5 and Yuya Pendulum Summons "Odd-Eyes". In the following episode, "Starlight Force" is destroyed and this card's Level becomes 8 again. On Yuri's next turn, this card attacks and destroys "Odd-Eyes" again. On Yuya's next turn, he Pendulum Summons "Odd-Eyes" again, then regains control of "Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon" and uses its effect to drain this card's ATK, reducing it to 700. Yuri activates his face-down "Ridiculing World" to prevent monsters with higher ATK than their original value from attacking. In response, Yuya tributes his "Performapal Flatrat" to set "Odd-Eyes'" ATK to its original value of 2500. "Odd-Eyes" attacks this card; its effect to double battle damage activates, winning Yuya the duel.
- In episode 136, during Z-ARC's 1-on-2 duel against Sora Perse and Aster, this card is banished from his Extra Deck as part of the Integration Summon of "Supreme King Z-ARC" using "Astrograph Sorcerer's" effect.
- In episode 140, this monster appears next to "En Moon" when Leo Akaba explains the Natural Energy Cards that Ray used.
- In episode 146, Yuya plays this card during his second rematch with Jack Atlas. Using the effect of "Performapal Odd-Eyes Dissolver", he Fusion Summons this card on the sixth turn by fusing "Dissolver" with "Timegazer Magician" in his Pendulum Zone. It is the last of the four Dimension Dragons that he summons. In the following episode, this card transfers the effects of Jack's "Scarlight Red Dragon Archfiend" to itself. Using its existing effect, this card's ATK rises to 9300. Yuya then has this card use "Scarlight's" effect to destroy all other Special Summoned monsters on the field with equal or less ATK than it, but Jack activates his face-down "Invalidate" to prevent all monsters from being destroyed by card effects. This card then attacks "Tyrant Red Dragon Archfiend", but Jack finds and activates the Action Card "Evasion" to negate the attack.
- In episode 147, Yuya plays this card during his final Action Duel with Declan Akaba. Using the effect of "Performapal Odd-Eyes Dissolver", he Fusion Summons this card on the first turn by fusing "Dissolver" with "Performapal Odd-Eyes Seer" in his Pendulum Zone. On Declan's turn, one of the three "D/D/D Doom King Armageddon" that he Pendulum Summoned attacks this card; Yuya finds and activates the Action Card "Evasion" to negate the attack. In the following episode,after Declan Xyz Summons "D/D/D Super Doom King Dark Armageddon", its effect destroys this card. On Yuya's next turn, he activates "Odd-Eyes Fusion Gate" to Special Summon this card from his Graveyard with its effects negated, along with "Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon" from his Extra Deck. Then, using "Fusion Gate's" effect, he fuses this card and "Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon" to Fusion Summon "Odd-Eyes Venom Dragon".
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.