- In episode 106, this card can be seen when Duke Devlin, Tristan Taylor, and Serenity Wheeler were building their Virtual World Decks for their Duel against Nezbitt. This is the only known card that Serenity selects to be placed into her Deck.
- In episode 107, Serenity uses this card during her Duel with Duke against Nezbitt (it was originally Tristan, Duke and Serenity against Nezbitt, but Tristan lost in the previous episode). She Fusion Summons this card via the Deck Master Special Ability of "Goddess with the Third Eye" as part of her game-winning move. Due to the effect of "Command Angel", this card gained 400 ATK. Duke then activates the Deck Master Ability of "Strike Ninja" to activate Tristian's set "Rare Metal Soul" as his card, increasing this card's ATK by 1000. Serenity then used this card to attack "Perfect Machine King" (whose ATK was 4200 due to its own effect and the effect of "Clockwork Night"). Both monsters were then destroyed in a Double KO. Since "Perfect Machine King" was Nezbitt's Deck Master, he lost the Duel by default.
- In episode 144, this card is shown being played by a kid Dueling another kid. This card then attacks and destroys "Summoned Skull", defeating the former-mentioned kid.
- "St. Joan" appears as an unlockable character in World Championship 2008, with this card as part of her Deck.
- Sherry LeBlanc uses this card in several video games.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.