- In episode 220, when Mokuba opened a case of cards, this card was shown in the case in between a Trap Card and another Monster Card.
- In episode 35, Chazz Princeton uses this card during his duel against Slade Princeton. He summons this card in Defense Position. "King Dragun" then attacks and destroys this card.
- Later, this monster was shown in Chazz's room when he could no longer take having so many Duel Monster Spirits in his room. Ojama Yellow claims that Chazz said any monster is useful even if it has no ATK. Chazz yells at the spirits that the Duel made him learn that he can't use all the Spirits in a Duel.
- In episode 39, this card can be seen on the ground after Chazz drops some of his cards after explaining who the culprits behind the theft of the Spirit Keys were.
- In episode 88, this card appears within a series of flashbacks Chazz has when Jaden Yuki reminds him that the Ojamas got him to the top of North Academy and freed him from the curse his brothers placed on him.
- In episode 12, this card is seen on Luna's side of the table during her Ground Duel against Leo. The Duel ends with no result as Luna senses Yusei Fudo in danger and quickly runs off.
- In episode 48, this card was shown as a stone tablet in Torunka's backstory flashback when he explains on how the Duel spirits used to live peacefully until Zeman the Ape King and his army inflicted the Minus Curse on everybody and took control of the spirit world.
- This card is also seen on the wall as a stone tablet in Zeman's castle as one of the prisoners trapped in stone tablets.
- In episode 49, this card is seen on the wall as a stone tablet in Zeman's castle as one of the prisoners trapped in stone tablets.
- In episode 50, this card is seen on the wall as a stone tablet in Zeman's castle as one of the prisoners trapped in stone tablets.
- In episode 51, this card is seen on the wall as a stone tablet in Zeman's castle when the spirits absorbed by "Earthbound Immortal Cusillu" were returned to their tablets and being released from their imprisonment.
- In episode 69, this card appears in a flashback Marco has when he tells his brother that he would prefer to leave his cards at a Duel statue than have Don Piero take them away. This card is shown when Don Piero throws Marco's Deck up in the air and calls the cards cheap.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.