- In episode 45, Roman Goodwin uses this card during his Ground Duel against Yusei Fudo. He activates this card to give himself the upper hand in the Duel. After Yusei's "Road Warrior" attacks "Underground Arachnid" but fails to destroy it due to Roman destroying the "Shield Wing" equipped to "Underground Arachnid" (Roman previously activated the second effect of "Underground Arachnid" to equip itself with "Shield Wing") through the effect of "Underground Arachnid", this card's first effect activates at the end of the Damage Step, switching "Road Warrior" to Defense Position. In the next episode, "Turret Warrior" (whose ATK was 2100 due to it gaining the ATK of "Speed Warrior") attacks and destroys "Ground Spider". At the end of the Damage Step, this card's first effect switches "Turret Warrior" to Defense Position. This card remained on the field until the Duel was over.
- In episode 47, This card appears in a flashback Tetsu Trudge when he explains to his friends and allies that Martha disappeared while she was assisting him in rescuing Taka. Trudge blames himself for being unable to rescue Martha and Martha being sacrificed into "Earthbound Immortal Uru" as he was there when she willingly sacrificed herself.
- This card also appears in a flashback Yusei has when he explains to the children that the Dark Signers were not only responsible for Martha being gone, but Rally Dawson as well.
- In episode 56, Roman uses this card during his Ground Duel against Yusei. He activates this card in order to have all the necessaries for the summoning of "Earthbound Immortal Uru". In the next episode, Yusei activates "Shooting Star" to destroy this card, but Roman activates "Anti Emptiness" to negate the effect of "Shooting Star" and destroy it. This card remained on the field until the Duel was over.
- In the first above-mentioned episode, this card is seen in a flashback sequence Yusei has when he asks Roman if the power he claims that will change and envelop the world will cause many casualities. Yusei then states to Roman he won't forgive him for what he has done.
- In episode 79, this card appears in a flashback Crow has when he notes that he heard Yusei's heart scream during the battle with the Dark Signers.
- In episode 130, this card appears in a series of flashbacks that Akiza Izinski, Leo, Luna, Carly Carmine, and Mina Simington have when they note to each other that Yusei's past is a big burden for him.
- In the anime, Insect Monsters were not affected by the effect of this card.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.