- In episode 24, Yami Yugi uses this card during his Duel against Seto Kaiba. He uses this card with "Polymerization" in order to fuse "Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon" with his own "Mammoth Graveyard", which caused the former to decay and lose 1200 ATK during each of Yami Yugi's End Phases.
- In episode 33, this card appears when Yami Yugi explains to Joey Wheeler that Duel Monsters is about the balance between Monster, Spell and Trap Cards.
- In episode 37, Yugi Muto uses this card during his Duel against Maximillion Pegasus. When "Toon Summoned Skull" attacks "Dark Magician", Yugi activates this card to activate the effect of Pegasus's "Magical Neutralizing Force" as this card's effect and destroy "Toon World" (and "Gorgon's Eye", though this occurred off-screen).
- In episode 51, Yugi uses this card during his Duel against Bandit Keith while the latter was being possessed by Marik Ishtar. When Keith activates "Tribute to the Doomed" to destroy Yugi's set Monster, Yugi activates this card to switch the target of "Tribute to the Doomed" to "Zera the Mant" instead, destroying the latter monster.
- In episode 108, this card appears in a flashback explained by Leichter when he reminds Seto that his birthday gift from Gozaburo Kaiba was where all the mistakes made by Seto himself began.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.