- In episode 140, Yami Yugi sets this card during his Duel against Yami Marik. In the next episode, Yami Yugi uses this card to increase Yami Marik's Life Points by 1000 and Tribute Marik's "Egyptian God Slime" (which counted as two Tributes since it was made out of two monsters). Yami Yugi then gave the Tributes to "Obelisk the Tormentor" in order to activate its effect, making its ATK ∞, but Yami Marik activates "Class System" to negate the effect of "Obelisk" as its Level wasn't higher than the Level of "The Winged Dragon of Ra".
- In episode 220, this card is seen inside Seto Kaiba's suitcase when he offers Yugi Muto cards for his Ceremonial Battle against Atem.
- In the anime and manga, "Soul Taker" allowed you to Tribute the selected monster instead of destroying it.
- Alpha, Gunnie, Haruka and Ida use this in Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's World Championship 2009: Stardust Accelerator.
- Kroze used this card against LittleKuriboh at Anime Vegas 2010.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.