- In episode 42, this card is shown to be the top card of Yugi Muto's Deck after he surrenders to Rebecca Hawkins. If Yugi had drawn and activated it, he would have used this card to reduce the ATK of "Shadow Ghoul" to 2300 by banishing five monsters from Rebecca's Graveyard. This would allow "Dark Magician" to attack and destroy the then weakened "Shadow Ghoul" and drop Rebecca's Life Points to 0. Yugi chose to surrender and not play this card because he wanted to show Rebecca there is more to a duel than just winning (as explained by Arthur Hawkins).
- In episode 66, this card appears in Kaiba's briefcase before he closes it.
- In episode 195, Seto Kaiba uses this card during his Duel against Zigfried von Schroeder. He uses this card to banish "Chaos Emperor Dragon" from his Graveyard.
- In episode 200, Kaiba uses this card during his Duel against Yami Bakura. He uses this card to banish "The Earl of Demise" and "The Duke of Demise" from Yami Bakura's Graveyard. Since there were no more Fiend or Zombie-Type monsters in Yami Bakura's Graveyard, "Spirit Shield" was destroyed.
- Kaiba uses this card during his Duel against Maximillion Pegasus. He uses this card to banish "Y-Dragon Head" from his Graveyard.
- In chapter 28, Jaden Yuki plays this card against Bastion Misawa. He banishes several cards in his own Graveyard, including "Elemental Hero Woodsman". This lets him play "Parallel World Fusion" to Fusion Summon "Elemental Hero Gaia", who wins him the Duel.
- In World Championship 2019 Special: Yugi vs. Kaiba, Yugi activates this card, banishing "Mystical Elf", "Droll & Lock Bird", "Kuriboh" and "Old Vindictive Magician" from his Graveyard, as well as "Giant Germ" from Kaiba's Graveyard.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.