- In episode 194, Seto Kaiba uses this card during his duel against Zigfried von Schroeder. He activates this card after he uses "Dimension Fusion" to Special Summon "X-Head Cannon" and "Z-Metal Tank" from the Banished Zone. After Kaiba banishes "X-Head Cannon", "Y-Dragon Head", and "Z-Metal Tank" to Special Summon "XYZ-Dragon Cannon", this card's effect increases Kaiba's Life Points by 1500 due to Kaiba banishing three monsters. Later Zigfried activates "Mystical Space Typhoon" to destroy this card.
- In episode 200, this card appears within Kaiba's briefcase when he opens it up and takes his Duel Disk with him.
- In episode 53, this card can be seen in Aster Phoenix's hand during his Duel against Jaden Yuki. After Aster sets "Beckoning Light", he activates "Reload" to return this card and three other cards in his hand to his Deck and draw a new hand.
- This card is briefly seen in the Japanese opening of the second season featuring 99%.
- In North American WCQ 2012 Special: Joey vs. Kaiba, Kaiba activates this card, allowing him to gain 500 Life Points every time he uses "Soul Demolition's" effect (two monsters are banished from both players' Graveyards at the cost of 500 Life Points). Kaiba uses "Soul Demolition" eight times to gain 4000 Life Points.
- Fudagawa and Orcus use this in Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's World Championship 2009: Stardust Accelerator.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.