- In Yu-Gi-Oh! Capsule Monsters, Alexander Summoned "Seven-Armed Fiend" and activates its effect to summon multiple copies of this monster at once.
- In episode 24, Chazz Princeton uses this card during his duel against Czar. He banishes this card from his Deck via "Inferno Tempest". Later Chazz activates "Return from the Different Dimension" to Special Summon this card, "KA-2 Des Scissors", "Disc Fighter", "Gemini Imps", and "Ojama Yellow" from the Banished Zone. This card, "KA-2 Des Scissors", "Disc Fighter", and "Gemini Imps" then attack directly, winning Chazz the Duel.
- In episode 128, a Duel Ghoul summoned this card when the Duel Ghouls tried to get into the tennis courts. This monster then attacks Tyranno Hassleberry and Axel Brodie, but Axel activates "Flaming Barbed Wire" to destroy this card.
- This card also appeared as a duel spirit in a flashback in episode 160.
- In episode 54, this card appears in a flashback Yusei has when he notes that the reason why he stayed by Kalin's side when Crow and Jack left was because they were friends. A Duel Gang member uses this card during his Ground Duel against the captain of Sector Security. The Duel Gang member summons this card in Attack Position. The Sector Security captain then summons "Assault Dog" and uses it to attack and destroy this card. This wins the Sector Security captain the Duel and allows him to captain the Duel Gang member.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.