In this series, this card was portrayed as a Spell Card.
- In episode 21, Yami Yugi uses this card during his Tag Duel with Joey Wheeler against the Paradox Brothers. He uses this card to switch the positions of his "Dark Magician" and "B. Skull Dragon" as part of his winning move.
- In episode 22, Yami Yugi uses this card during his Duel against Seto Kaiba. When "Swordstalker" attacks "Curse of Dragon", Yami Yugi activates this card to return "Curse of Dragon" to his hand and Special Summon "Dark Magician" in its place. This forces Kaiba to call off his attack.
- In episode 71, this card was shown in Yami Yugi's hand during his Tag Duel with Seto Kaiba against Lumis and Umbra. Yugi is later forced to discard this card due to the effect of "Card Destruction".
- In episode 99, this card appears when Yami Yugi was building his Virtual World Deck for his Duel against Gansley.
- In episode 106, this card can be seen when Duke Devlin, Tristan Taylor, and Serenity Wheeler were building their Virtual World Decks for their Duel against Nezbitt.
- In episode 108, this card can be seen when Seto Kaiba was building his Virtual World Deck for his Duel against Leichter.
- In episode 111, this card can be seen when Yami Yugi and Joey Wheeler were building their Virtual World Decks for their Duel against the Big Five.
- This card appears in the first GX Japanese closing song, Borderline Battle.
- In episode 179, this card is shown in Yugi Muto's hand during his Duel against Jaden Yuki. In the next episode, Jaden activates "Death and Rebirth" to destroy "Dark Magician" and revive "Elemental HERO Neos", but Yugi activates this card to redirect the effect of "Death and Rebirth" to "Obnoxious Celtic Guard", destroying the latter card instead.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.