- This card was a Magic Card in the anime, though it was shown as Trap Card in the English version, where it was also erroneously referred to as an "accessory card". Its anime lore was: All monsters your opponent controls are changed to Attack Position, and your opponent must attack with them whenever possible. Female monsters are unaffected by the effects of this card.
- In episode 3, Mai Valentine uses this card when she challenges Rex Raptor to a game (if Rex wins, Mai will do whatever he wants, but if Mai wins, he has to clear out of his own room and give it to Mai). The challenge was that Mai had to guess what will be the cards under her Deck from top to bottom. This card was the first card that Mai guessed correctly on, but Rex thought that was a coincidence. Thanks to her faux prediction scheme (which was spraying her cards with different perfumes), she was able to win and throw Rex out.
- In episode 29, Mai uses this card during her Duel against Yami Yugi. She uses this card to force Yugi's "Dark Magician" into Attack Position and force it to attack. The effect of "Mirror Wall" then negates the attack and halves the ATK of "Dark Magician". Mai then activates "Harpie's Feather Duster" to destroy Yugi's set "Mirror Force". "Harpie's Pet Dragon" then attacks and destroys "Dark Magician". In the next episode, this card was still face-up on the field and Yugi knew that this card's effect is forcing him into summoning his monsters in Attack Position. After a conversation with Mai, Yugi is convinced enough to let Yami Yugi Duel. Later Yugi summons "Mystical Elf" in Defense Position as this card doesn't work on female monsters. This card remained on the field until the Duel was over.
- In episode 53, this card appears on a poster that Yami Yugi and Téa Gardner read when they find a game store that was selling Duel Monster cards.
- This card appears in chapter 116.
- This card appears in the Japanese closing song, Borderline Battle.
- In chapter 2, this card is shown alongside a few others in the explanation of how Duel Monster Spirits work in the manga.
- Mai uses this in Yu-Gi-Oh! World Championship 2008.