In this series, this card is a Spell Card.
- In episode 27, Seto Kaiba uses this card during his Duel against Maximillion Pegasus. He uses this card to reduce the ATK of "Blue-Eyes Toon Dragon" by 700 and immobilize it. After "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" attacks and destroys "Blue-Eyes Toon Dragon", this card is destroyed.
- In episode 2, this card is shown in a flashback that occurred two years ago (which was shown at the beginning of the episode). Jack Atlas uses this card during his Ground Duel against Yusei Fudo. When "Junk Warrior" attacks "Mad Archfiend", Jack activates this card to stop the attack and decrease the ATK of "Junk Warrior" by 700. After "Mad Archfiend" attacks and destroys "Junk Warrior", this card is destroyed.
- In episode 10, during Yusei Fudo's Ground Duel against Mr. Armstrong, Yusei sends this card from the top of his Deck to the Graveyard via the effect of "Poison Chain".
- In World Championship 2016 Special: Yugi vs. Kaiba, Kaiba activates this card when Yugi's "Dark Magician" attacks "Kaiser Vorse Raider" to decrease the ATK of "Dark Magician" by 700 and prevent it from attacking, but Yugi responds by banishing "Magician Navigation" from his Graveyard to negate this card's effects for one turn. This card is later destroyed when "Alexandrite Dragon" attacks and destroys "Dark Magician".
- In World Championship 2019 Special: Yugi vs. Kaiba, Kaiba Sets this card on the fifth turn. On Yugi's next turn, the effect of his "Quintet Magician" destroys this card.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.