- In episode 19, Para uses this card during his Tag Duel with Dox against Yami Yugi and Joey Wheeler. He activates "Polymerization" to fuse this card with "Labyrinth Wall" in order to form "Wall Shadow", giving them a creature that can attack from anywhere in the labyrinth.
- In episode 41, Rebecca Hawkins draws this card during her Duel against Yugi Muto. Rebecca notes this is a good card, but this is not the correct time to play this card yet. In the next episode, Rebecca summons this card. Since there were eleven monsters in Rebecca's Graveyard, this card gained 1100 ATK. On Rebecca's next turn, she activates "Stop Defense" to switch Yugi's set "Dark Magician" into Attack Position. This card then attacks and destroys "Dark Magician". Yugi then activates "Swords of Revealing Light" to prevent this card from attacking for the three turns. On Yugi's next turn, he activates "Monster Reborn" to revive "Dark Magician". Rebecca then summons another "Cannon Soldier" out. Yugi then uses his "Dark Magician" to attack and destroy "Cannon Soldier". Since another monster got sent Rebecca's Graveyard, this card gained 100 more ATK. Although Yugi could have used "Soul Release" to banish five monsters from Rebecca's Graveyard and weaken this card enough for his "Dark Magician" to destroy, he chose to surrender the duel, so he could teach Rebecca that there was more to a duel than just winning.
- In episode 53, this card appears on a poster that Yami Yugi and Téa Gardner read when they find a game store that was selling Duel Monster cards.
- In episode 106, this card can be seen when Duke Devlin, Tristan Taylor, and Serenity Wheeler were building their Virtual World Decks for their Duel against Nezbitt.
- In episode 5, this card can be seen face-up on the table that Jaden Yuki, Syrus Truesdale and Chumley Huffington gather around to tell ghost stories, alongside "Earthbound Spirit", "Sinister Serpent", etc.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.