- In episode 123, Yami Yugi uses this card during the four-way Battle Royal Duel between himself, Joey, Seto Kaiba, and Yami Marik. When "Beast of Gilfer" attacks Kaiba directly, Kaiba activates "Attack Guidance Armor" to redirect the attack to Yami Marik's "Lord Poison". Marik activates "Mirror Force" in response, but Yugi activates this card, paying 1000 Life Points to negate the activation of "Mirror Force" and destroy it. "Beast of Gilfer" then destroys "Lord Poison".
- In episode 10, during Yusei Fudo's Ground Duel against Mr. Armstrong, Yusei sends this card from the top of his Deck to the Graveyard via the effect of "Poison Chain".
- This card is also shown when the effect of "Blasting the Ruins" activates.
- In Rank 19, Shark uses this card during his duel against Luna. When Luna activates "Rank Drop" in an attempt to destroy Shark's Xyz Monsters, Shark chains this card in response, paying 1000 Life Points to negate and destroy "Rank Drop".
- In World Championship 2016 Special: Yugi vs. Kaiba, Yugi excavates this card from his Deck and adds it to his hand via the effect of "Kuribandit". Yugi later uses this card, paying 1000 Life Points to negate the activation of Kaiba's "Negate Attack", which he had activated in response to "Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning" attacking "Alexandrite Dragon".
- Bastion Misawa, Zane Truesdale, Vellian Crowler, Lyman Banner, Atticus Rhodes, Dox and Zanny use this in Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Tag Force.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.