- This monster's attack name is Holy Fire in the original and Razor Flare in the dub.
- In episode 51, Bandit Keith uses this card during his Duel against Yugi Muto while the former was possessed by Marik Ishtar. He summons this card in Attack Position. On Keith's next turn, this card attacks and destroys Yugi's set "Mystical Elf". Later Keith activates "Curse of Fiend" which switches this card to Defense Position and switches "Zera the Mant" and "Dark Magician" to Attack Position. This card remained on the field until the duel was interrupted due to Yami Bakura's interference.
- In episode 99, this card appears when Yami Yugi was building his Virtual World Deck for his Duel against Gansley. This card is one of the few known cards that Yami Yugi selects to be placed into his Deck.
- In episode 102, this card can be seen when Téa Gardner was building her Virtual World Deck for her Duel against Crump.
- In episode 108, this card can be seen when Seto Kaiba was building his Virtual World Deck for his Duel against Leichter.
- This is one of the monsters partnered with Téa Gardner. She gained its capsule in Episode 8 of the mini-arc. It destroyed a "Jirai Gumo" that chased her, Joey Wheeler, and Tristan Taylor through a "Labyrinth Wall".
- As the mini-arc progressed, Téa used this monster to battle "Tyrant Dragon" and "Five-Headed Dragon". She also used this monster in the final battle against Alexander the Great and his subjects.
- This monster appears in Yu-Gi-Oh! The Falsebound Kingdom.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.